Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFgame

stevo5566stevo5566 Member Posts: 121

Hey!! its me again....im lookin for somethin new (not new new but something better than what i play!!!). Im looking for something that is F2P and fun. Only game ive had the most fun on was Battle of Immortals. I've tried RoM and Allods online but they aint so fun. Looking for something i can play and actually achieve something like leveling up and me not realizing it. Well heres what im looking for:

-F2P

-good graphics (not terrible like Runescape) Quality matters!

-Fun non-dull PvP that i wont get tired of

-Not Heavily Cash-shopped based (what i mean is P2W)

-Archer class that is freaking fun!

-Also PvE that will keep me playing!

Well that ends it up, ive also played Aika and didnt like it either. I am currently waiting for LOTRO to go f2p but until then i want to play something to give me some time to have fun.

thanks, stevo5566

(Edit: What i mean by achieving,is that i want to reach my goal while grinding and noticing i did it a few minutes later.)

F.B.I

Comments

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498

Originally posted by stevo5566

Hey!! its me again....im lookin for somethin new (not new new but something better than what i play!!!). Im looking for something that is F2P and fun. Only game ive had the most fun on was Battle of Immortals. I've tried RoM and Allods online but they aint so fun. Looking for something i can play and actually achieve something like leveling up and me not realizing it. Well heres what im looking for:

-F2P

-good graphics (not terrible like Runescape) Quality matters!

-Fun non-dull PvP that i wont get tired of

-Not Heavily Cash-shopped based (what i mean is P2W)

-Archer class that is freaking fun!

Well that ends it up, ive also played Aika and didnt like it either. I am currently waiting for LOTRO to go f2p but until then i want to play something to give me some time to have fun.

thanks, stevo5566

Wait what? How is leveling up and not realizing it an achievement? 

I hear cabal and raikon both have decent pvp for F2P games, but the graphics aren't that amazing. 

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• stevo5566stevo5566 Member Posts: 121

Hey Calm your happy self down....im looking for a game.

Played cabal til about lvl27 it was too repetitive, go do this dungeon and come back to do another dungeon.... it just kept getting boring. I liked the combat.

Didnt play Raikon but watched some reviews of it, and it looked boring :(

Anyone know anything worth trying?

F.B.I

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

@GTwander

I just got done testing that game out, it got boring after awhile and i felt like i did the same thing over and over again. i got to lvl8 in about 3hours and quit, because i was realizing that my head started to hurt worse by looking at the small screen and the graphics :P

F.B.I

Then you need to stop claiming that you like online games and go back to Wii.

Wow wow wow stop nerd raging, all im asking for is a game and you getting all mad about something so small. I just didnt like that game because of the graphics and repetition it had. BTW i do like online games but waiting for SW:TOR and i want to play something that is F2P until then. And lets just be happy people. :)

F.B.I

This is your umpteenth "i'm looking for a game" thread, I've been counting.

Fact is, nothing is going to satisfy you, and you've been through all there is already. Time to play something else.

• robalecarobaleca Member Posts: 45

You want too much and will probably say you dont like every game that anyone suggests in this thread. Instead of wasting time here, why don't you use the filters on the gameslist and try games out for yourself.

Yeah ive played many games and liked them, for instance i liked allods but it requires you to use the cash shop. I just keep looking and i just cant seem to find one which suites me, so i came to ask if anyone knew what game met my criteria. So no need to get mad, i havent tried everything. Also im willing to try P2P games, but they MUST have a free trial.

Thanks,stevo

F.B.I

Btw i do play League of Legends, because i love RTS games. but everytime i look for a good MMORTS, its terrible, im more of a Warcraft 3 person, but i lost my CD.

F.B.I

FFFFFFfffffff

*foams at the mouth*

GTwander why do you keep posting......if ur gonna get mad dont post. God i hate when people argue so much.

F.B.I

• WreckoniingWreckoniing Member UncommonPosts: 279

Lol it seems like your the only one gettin mad mate.

im not mad im as happy as i can be.

F.B.I

• WreckoniingWreckoniing Member UncommonPosts: 279

it really shows how angry people are when they have to justify that there happy :D

Well im not mad nor angry, im happy and still lookin for a game

F.B.I

• JazqaJazqa Member Posts: 465

Battleforge, It's somekind of free 2 play MMORTS. Never played it myself so I can't really say if it's what you're looking for.

Heroes of Newerth also has free week. You can basicly play on all non-ranked servers for free this week (Started yesterday I think). It's just like LoL but little bit harder and more like original DOTA.

• jezvinjezvin Member UncommonPosts: 804

Play atlantica!

-------------------------------------------------
    Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 33.33%

EKSA
    -------------------------------------------------

oooh god HoN is more worse than LoL :D i had more fun with LoL because it was just awesome and everyone is calm but in HoN people get soooo mad when you die. Battleforge, great game but i got tired of trying to get more cards, i wanted more and no one does the storyline on co-op missions. buying 1 card costs like all your gold...

And atlantica, played it in OB and quit because it didnt have alot to do. but im willing to try it again...anything changed in it.

F.B.I

Wii: Sports Resort

GTwander i dont even have a wii so seriously stop posting

F.B.I

• JazqaJazqa Member Posts: 465

Originally posted by stevo5566

i lost my CD.

You didn't add the key to battle.net?

Guild Wars sounds like exactly what you want but the box costs money, no monthly fees tho.

Dungeons & Dragons Online but it's lacking PvP.

• andreika111andreika111 Member UncommonPosts: 88

Guild wars, I have been drifting from  f2p's, game to game a long long time, now i play GW and i am blown away, it rocks!

played trial on guild wars and it was awesome, is the complete edition worth it or should i go for something like starcraft2

F.B.I