Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you had to live in an MMO: PIck One

13»

Comments

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

I know it isn't out yet but, swtor for me

• silkakcsilkakc Member UncommonPosts: 381

LoTRO cus it's so perty:) And there's lotsa pubs too LOL!

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

Pre-searing Ascalon in Guild Wars.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Lotro for me ! :)

• Even though I don't play anymore I have to say WoW, I would live in Duskwood, my favorite zone of any game.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Originally posted by Belshazzaar

Even though I don't play anymore I have to say WoW, I would live in Duskwood, my favorite zone of any game.

Couldnt find worse town to live in :/

• anothernameanothername Member UncommonPosts: 200

None of the ones released yet.

Originally posted by Belshazzaar

Even though I don't play anymore I have to say WoW, I would live in Duskwood, my favorite zone of any game.

"We are sorry, but since it is still considered to consider player housing you'll have to sleep on the street like all the other homeless bums, have a good night"

• TehJackalTehJackal Member Posts: 98

I would have to say SWG just because how the game play was and the timeline that it plays with I guess more or less in tune with Star Wars IP suits me better than the time frame of SW:TOR... for me its like, yeah it would be bad ass to live in the 1800s in the wild west... but dang the 2000s have way cooler stuff lol

I would just be a bad ass Bounty Hunter which has always been my dream because the whole Jedi thing is cool and all but Boba Fett gets all the women :D

• MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223

Ah I forgot to answer what class would I be question.

I'd be, in EVE, what my character is: basically a jack of all trades, a Vherokiar woman, who mainly provides stuff to pod pilots who enjoying blowing each other up. I'd also want to have my male alt around :) EVE would be a lonely place otherwise since it seems that CCP forgot about us female pod pilots when making the picture of exotic dancers.

In the case of WoW, I'd be a Warlock of course, with demo spec. I wouldn't be able to say no to having a big hunk of a demon getting hit and killing stuff for me while I pick up the loot, maybe use my wand a little bit, spend the rest of the time watching him running around...

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.