Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It reminds me of Demi God, not DoTa.

RagemoreRagemore Member Posts: 51

I have been playing the game quite a bit of late and find this to be very enjoyable.  55 different champions to choose from, it still amazes me that every game feels fresh and different even though I play the same map over and over. I have rarely seen this trait in games it speaks well of the mechanics behind the game play. Simple to learn and play, but then offers complexity a deep strategy similar to a chess game. 

Think of it this way, on the surface it is only 1 passive ability, 4 useable skills, and 2 spells. Destroy a crystal before yours is destroyed. Then look deeper and find items can effect play style or counter enemy choices throughout the game, mix of champions can change strategy, runes page can make small or big contributions.

You see the pieces on the board, you recognize what "moves" they can make and you develop a strategy to counter, and win.

I have played  maybe half of the total champions available and everyone of them played very different, and I have even faced people who have chosen the same champion and watched them play it a different way, amazing diversity in a game such as this.

I recommend this game to anyone who enjoyed Demigod, or is looking for a skill based, pvp, 45-60 minute play experience, oh, and it is free.

Rage - Head Honcho of the Revilers
"Ragemore and Whine Less"

Comments

• misterpetemisterpete Member Posts: 6

The similarities between Demigod and LoL can be summed up as "they both suck". However, while Demigod was plagued by its release and the months that followed it, LoL is just plain bad. It features incredibly bright, outdated graphics, gameplay that is little more than a dumbed down version of DotA's, and has the game-breaking persistent summoner thing. I've tried to give LoL chance, but after 25 or so games, it has become increasingly apparent that it is simply a bad game.