Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for interviewees for a study

tinydudetinydude Member Posts: 1

I've posted this on the official Eve forums, but I'd like to get some more exposure. Hope you guys don't mind.

I'm currently conducting some research into virtual worlds, and I'm using Eve as my case study of choice. I'm looking for people who'd like to help me out by answering some questions about their experiences in Eve. Primarily I'm seeking people who've been playing Eve for a while (not necessarily "several years" or anything, just not people new to the game). The extent of your experience, your preferred gameplay style and the like don't matter much, the most important thing is that you've got something to say about the game and are willing to give me about an hour of your day :).

If you'd like to help me out, you could reply over here or send me a PM to discuss the specifics, OR contact me in-game on my character Razz'matazz. The interviews'll be conducted through text chat, in-game or through an instant messaging service such as MSN is your choice!

Highly appreciate anyone willing to help me out.

Comments

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

i'd answer some questions for you, i got nothing better to do atm since i'm on a laptop in AZ with .... nothing to do.....

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• VirusDancerVirusDancer Member UncommonPosts: 3,649

There is no mention in this thread of having bought PLEX, converting it to isk, being willing to pay double what anybody sends you if they will answer some questions for you.  Usually a case of stating you are a psychology or sociology major, etc.  See this one every now and again in Rens and the surrounding systems.

I miss the MMORPG genre. Will a developer ever make one again?

Explorer: 87%, Killer: 67%, Achiever: 27%, Socializer: 20%

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Yea sure , you can PM me some questions.

I've been playing since 2005.  not constantly but have enough characters and experience with Eve.  I've been in high-sec corps, low-sec 0.0, npc 0.0 and Wormhole space, big alliances, small alliances.  The only parts of the universe I've not really explore yet is the far west and the far east.

I'm no Pro, but I'm not slow ;)