Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

English/ Central Time LS?

TsukuroTsukuro Member Posts: 13

Two ppl are looking for an english central time linkshell  or possibly starting one...Anyone else got one going on or interested in getting one started?

Comments

• LolueMouaLolueMoua Member UncommonPosts: 20

This would probably not be the best way to start out a guild. Especially when the game itself is not even out yet. Building a guild out of scratch requires a lot of work and effort in order to make it into a effective and successful guild. I would recommend waiting till the game Launches then playing it for a little while. Once you make a few in game friends, that's when you go ahead and decide if you all want to make a guild together. Having a guild start up of completely random players will only make the foundation of the guild that much more fragile.

• BamanenBamanen Member UncommonPosts: 63

www.PrecisionStrikeGuild.com Eastern/Central based guild.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Originally posted by LolueMoua

Building a guild out of scratch requires a lot of work and effort in order to make it into a effective and successful guild.

Should stop by our Linkshell forums and see thats its more than possible before an MMO is out.  I started our FFXIV LS the day after it was announced at E3 2009, and while it was a little slow getting started, its going better than ever currently.

BTW OP, our LS is based in CST, but we welcome players around the globe of which we have many from EU, AUS, and even Japan.  Click on my signature, or check out our thread here on these forums for more info & links.

• LolueMouaLolueMoua Member UncommonPosts: 20

Originally posted by Khrymson

Originally posted by LolueMoua

Building a guild out of scratch requires a lot of work and effort in order to make it into a effective and successful guild.

Should stop by our Linkshell forums and see thats its more than possible before an MMO is out.  I started our FFXIV LS the day after it was announced at E3 2009, and while it was a little slow getting started, its going better than ever currently.

BTW OP, our LS is based in CST, but we welcome players around the globe of which we have many from EU, AUS, and even Japan.  Click on my signature, or check out our thread here on these forums for more info & links.

Of course your going to get a lot of interest when it comes to a game that hasn't come out yet. Even if your getting a lot of interest to the game and the idea of creating a LS/Guild out of it. That doesn't mean it will become a successful. Not saying that it wont be either. But all I'm saying is, when looking at the perspective that a group of people who have been playing other games or already know each other will have a better chance at creating a successful guild. Since they already have played together, already know the rules and regulations as far as how loot/gear/etc.. etc.. will be sorted. Which will and can always be an issue when it comes to new guilds. But yeah, again this doesn't mean the LS/Guild wont come out successful.