Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game just a grind fest now?

Hello, everyone knew here and I must say after resubbing to get into RoTGS and playing for a little over to months, this game feels like nothing but a grindfest.

I left last time because all I did was raid and nothing else.  I'd log on 10minutes before raid, log off after.  Nothing else to do.

Now there is faction grind which is boring a hell.  You grind the instances so you get good AA exp to get your 1million points so hopefully I can further tick down that 720hrs and have it in 2weeks instead of 4.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Comments

• VepgenusVepgenus Member Posts: 398

Originally posted by Accountswork

Hello, everyone knew here and I must say after resubbing to get into RoTGS and playing for a little over to months, this game feels like nothing but a grindfest.

I left last time because all I did was raid and nothing else.  I'd log on 10minutes before raid, log off after.  Nothing else to do.

Now there is faction grind which is boring a hell.  You grind the instances so you get good AA exp to get your 1million points so hopefully I can further tick down that 720hrs and have it in 2weeks instead of 4.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Oh yeah, that was one of the factors that lead to me cancelling my sub.