Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Play this game and get hacked!

DutchmageDutchmage Member Posts: 5

Today I logged in with my level 54 priest/51 scout character to find myself almost naked!  My equipment and everything in my inventory that was worthwhile stealing was gone..................

The same goes for my 2nd character ... warrior/knight.....

Runes of Magic has been almost unplayable these past weeks because of the many crashes, but this does it for me.

Erased it and never playing a Frogster game again.

Comments

• venomous41venomous41 Member UncommonPosts: 12

same thing happened to me last week. but i went to the ah, and found who was selling my gear, there was 2 players selling it. i got almost all my raiding gear back,but lost all of cash shop items, tier stones, and my sword of fear. the sword sold, so they said they would not replace it, but i found who bought it, so the gm said if i talk him into giving it back he would give the player his 18m in gold plus an unbinder back. well of coarse he wasnt going to give it back. so i got screwed. cant even play now with out my main hand. i asked the gm's why they would offer to give the player gold, but not me. still waiting on an answer. frogster is not very customer friendly or supportive. i will not spend any more money with them, and will prolly quit the game. i wanted to play the new game they are coming out with, but not now.

• DutchmageDutchmage Member Posts: 5

Same here. This Tera game looks promising, but if Frogster is going to be so unprotective towards their (PAYING) clients it's over for me. Frogster is on my blacklist.

• GrimzayGrimzay Member Posts: 214

Originally posted by Dutchmage

Same here. This Tera game looks promising, but if Frogster is going to be so unprotective towards their (PAYING) clients it's over for me.

Indeed.

"We got rid of the trinity." How'd you do that? "Now everyone can heal." Sounds like you just took the mechanic and spread it thin. "Well no, there's one class that can do it better than others." I see, so they're healers. "No. They're.." -mind asplode-

• Logos1326Logos1326 Member UncommonPosts: 240

There is a thread in their forums about this issue. Apparently it has been out there for some time:

https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=233509

That's sad seeing all the pages of hacked accounts. Might be addons. Lot of people seem to be running addons. Game still plays fine here and no hack, but then I haven't even hit level 20 yet so who would want a noob account anyway? lol

Just be very careful if you decide to give this game a go.