Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game has no freedom

ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164

Hello!

I got bored and downloaded this game beta client and started playing, had real trouble trying to find out how to eaven move the camera.

When i figured that out i went into dungeon to see some battle, all you can do is click your mouse and some certain keyboard button over and over again to make combos. You pretty much cannot move your char while you are in combo.

You can only go in 1 dungeon and only kill same monsters over and over again until you hit the level you need for the next dungeon. Everything in this game happens in dungeons (i think).

All dungeons looked the same as long as i played this game.

As i read in the forums, mage char cannot eaven solo dungeons, so all you can do is party.

There is NO open world!

NO freedom at all.

Everything in this game is about the grind.

Comments

• jihashijihashi Member Posts: 136

Sadly, I'm going to have to agree with you on that. This is the second console style MMO I have seen and beta tested. While this one doesn't have the nauseating slow side to side movement of the rooms you go to to speak with NPCs, it's still just as frustrating.

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

It's designed by a Korean company. They're all clones of the same systems. Except this one has twitch unlike most of the others.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

Originally posted by mrcalhou

It's designed by a Korean company. They're all clones of the same systems. Except this one has twitch unlike most of the others.

I'm going to guess you havn't played to many Korean MMOs. While some of them do use the same map (only reskinned and repopulated with different critters), not all of them will use the same exact system. Aion, being a Korean MMO, for example, has a very unique system all of its own. If you were to look for anything that's similar, you won't find it. I can promise you that. There are also distinct differences in game play as well from Korean made MMO to Korean made MMO. You will also notice that they're not all made by the same company. So, saying that all Korean games are clones from each other is far off the mark.
  • radwan666radwan666 Member Posts: 31

Thanks for the description. You already saved my time. I will look for another game now.

Carpe Diem

• FeverfewFeverfew Member Posts: 120

Thanks for the review, I knew this game looked too good to be true >.<

All we want is a game with nice graphics, fighting that requires skill, item crafting, pvp, *and* exploration =/

Why don't MMORPG developers get that? Dx

Mabinogi's fine, but I want pvp too =/ 

I want castle sieges and territory gains >:O

There's one out there somewhere. I just don't recall the name right off hand since I do test and review so many games. But if you come across it and want it reviewed. Toss me a message and I'll check it out.