Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I guess they don't want my money.

Decided to try AOC again after the good things I've been hearing about the expansion.  I wanted to do the free trial before I bought the expansion and resubbed.  Problem is, whenever I try to do anything involving the account system, I get the following error:  No suitable nodes are available to serve your request.

I've tried different web browsers to no avail.  Spent some time browsing the official forums and quite a few people are having this issue.

Just think it's amusing that I wanted to give Funcom another chance and try out their product, and I'm unable to.

Comments

• LuckyDuckyLuckyDucky Member UncommonPosts: 268

After I finished the free trial I subscribed and was not able to access the rest of the game. I paid to play and couldn't leave Tortage! So I sent Funcom an email via customer support explaining my predicament. It took a couple of days but eventually things got ironed out and I was able to get off Tortage and enter the rest of the game.

If you are having subscription problems contact customer support. It is kind of annoying but really not a huge deal and they will get you straightened out.

"The Pen Is Mightier Than The Demo"

• VedstedsenVedstedsen Member Posts: 25

This can happend with any game, how lame making a topic of this, instead of complaining to customer support, have you even searched for a solution?

Playing: AoC
    Played: WoW, GW, DF, VG, Runescape, LoTRO, AoC

• neurroneurro Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Vedstedsen

This can happend with any game, how lame making a topic of this, instead of complaining to customer support, have you even searched for a solution?

lol?

I have searched for a solution.  Multiple people are having issues with this on the official forums, and Funcom has yet to say anything.

Also, I can't complain to customer support, because I don't have an active account, and it isn't a game issue like the poster above had, but something on the backend of their website server.

I can't get the trial, I can't reactivate my account, I can't purchase the expansion, I can't post on the official forums without an active account.

Do your research before being a mindless troll.

• VepgenusVepgenus Member Posts: 398

Customer service from Funcom is terrible, you have no idea what your talking about NUB.

• deadmilkdeadmilk Member Posts: 173

"NUB" Is that like when someone is born without a hand they have a nub?

• XianthosXianthos Member Posts: 723

Originally posted by neurro

lol?

I have searched for a solution.  Multiple people are having issues with this on the official forums, and Funcom has yet to say anything.

Also, I can't complain to customer support, because I don't have an active account, and it isn't a game issue like the poster above had, but something on the backend of their website server.

I can't get the trial, I can't reactivate my account, I can't purchase the expansion, I can't post on the official forums without an active account.

Do your research before being a mindless troll.

Dont feed trolls!

EvE doors

See the best doors on EvE-on!

• FC-FamineFC-Famine Funcom Community ManagerMember UncommonPosts: 278

Originally posted by neurro

Decided to try AOC again after the good things I've been hearing about the expansion.  I wanted to do the free trial before I bought the expansion and resubbed.  Problem is, whenever I try to do anything involving the account system, I get the following error:  No suitable nodes are available to serve your request.

I've tried different web browsers to no avail.  Spent some time browsing the official forums and quite a few people are having this issue.

Just think it's amusing that I wanted to give Funcom another chance and try out their product, and I'm unable to.

Yep, this is actually all on our end and nothing to do with you. Over the weekend and some time before that we were suffering some what you can say attacks to one of our services. Thus, this is the result of the message and basically means our account pages were lagging the hell out frequently during the day. But it's all resolved now!

Glen ''Famine'' Swan
    Senior Assistant Community Manager - Funcom

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Originally posted by deadmilk

"NUB" Is that like when someone is born without a hand they have a nub?

i don't think they were talking about the hand...