Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old player returning?

Thinking about resubscribing. What has changed in the last year and a half? Have there been many updates? Is the cap still 50?

Comments

• Logos1326Logos1326 Member UncommonPosts: 240

I wouldn't resub until the recent SoE layoff announcements are confirmed, that is unless you are willing to gamble on a game. According to the rumor mill most, possibly all of the remaining Vanguard team was sacked.

• exilioexilio Member UncommonPosts: 46

I would resub simply because it's fun. And population numbers increasing would encourage SOE to invest more money and people into the game. 

Think about it: if you have fun along the way than isn't that whats gaming is all about? And if SOE closes Vanguard, then you aren't at a loss because you were having fun along the way.

As far as improvements are concerned, I played when the game was initially released and liked what I saw but technically the game just wasn't ready. There are still bugs, but far, far less now. And the fun factor is quite high. The classes and races are plentiful and engaging. I share everyone elses fear that game will be shut down, but at least I will have fun along the way. ;-)