Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good & Bad Game

GrammieGrammie Member Posts: 68

I like Cabal as a whole.  It is beautiful and the game play seems to be flawless.  There are lots of fellow players.  There are some interesting components, like the warp doors.  Also, this is a good game for pvp and dungeon lovers.  My main complaint is that the maps aren't all that helpful and there aren't many low level quests.  I'm not a fan of leveling by grinding.

Comments

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

Grinding? No quests at low level? Did you liss a few quest chains? Because you can easily level up by questing until almost lvl 100 before the game becomes a grind. I guess if you think level 100 is still low level, then you'd be right.

If you do all the quests you can, you should get pretty far. Of course, some quests are basically grinds, kill so many this, collect so many that by killing those etc. That much is true, but a free to play game without any grinding ever, good luck in finding one.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...

• slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

Originally posted by Yaruna

Grinding? No quests at low level? Did you liss a few quest chains? Because you can easily level up by questing until almost lvl 100 before the game becomes a grind. I guess if you think level 100 is still low level, then you'd be right.

If you do all the quests you can, you should get pretty far. Of course, some quests are basically grinds, kill so many this, collect so many that by killing those etc. That much is true, but a free to play game without any grinding ever, good luck in finding one.

Zentia Online equal no grind, quest driven game. Best F2P ever made in my book, with WoWish beautiful cartoon style graphics.

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

Originally posted by slim26

Zentia Online equal no grind, quest driven game. Best F2P ever made in my book, with WoWish beautiful cartoon style graphics.

Zentia Online equals crappy graphics even if the Style could be labeled as WoWish. The Grind may be quest driven, but it's still a grind...

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...

• qwerty999qwerty999 Member Posts: 7

Cabal is really a bad game... full of bots, and cheats, hope this game will shut down... I don't want to spend my money to this stupid game. all player must see the bad side of this. all of this shit is really annoying..

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

Before this gets locked for necro-posting.. I suggest the mod in question reviews how this site lists threads when using the gamelist.

Locking them is wrong.