Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What rating would YOU give ROTGS?

2»

Comments

• AercusAercus Member UncommonPosts: 775

Originally posted by Sabradin

Originally posted by Rawiz

6/10 for PvE grind. Would rate higher if the tiered PvE content wasn't as bugged as it is.

2/10 for PvP, which has reached the level of ultimate sadness. Even the game director is creating troll topics to get a fight going on for a few months, while they are on vacation.

Lol I remember the vacations.  Right in the middle of a delay.  Ohhh how that was fun.

Seeing as you are from a third world nation, let me explain this to you: 80% of the workers in Scandinavia go on a 5 week PAID vacation from first week of July. It's amazing that the average worker yearly productivity still remains above the US with such few hours worked, but apparently, it does...

• VepgenusVepgenus Member Posts: 398

Originally posted by Aercus

6/10 for PvE grind. Would rate higher if the tiered PvE content wasn't as bugged as it is.

2/10 for PvP, which has reached the level of ultimate sadness. Even the game director is creating troll topics to get a fight going on for a few months, while they are on vacation.

Lol I remember the vacations.  Right in the middle of a delay.  Ohhh how that was fun.

Seeing as you are from a third world nation, let me explain this to you: 80% of the workers in Scandinavia go on a 5 week PAID vacation from first week of July. It's amazing that the average worker yearly productivity still remains above the US with such few hours worked, but apparently, it does...

WTH is your point? People from third world nations get more vacation time than anyone else lol!

• AercusAercus Member UncommonPosts: 775

Originally posted by Vepgenus

WTH is your point? People from third world nations get more vacation time than anyone else lol!

And here I was thinking they worked 40 hours a week with no paid vacation. I'm glad you schooled me!

• BarteauxBarteaux Member Posts: 483

This is a good example of both general white trash logic, and "Age of Conan will fail any day now"-logic.

Watch Fox News and this will be your world view (if you have less than an IQ of 67).

Ps. I have faith in the educated part of the US population (just not in the white trash R-tards)

Ps2 I have fought both in Iraq and Afghanistan as a good "coalition of the willing" (so none of you pork eating home boys try to give me that kkk-shit).

"nerf rock, paper is working as intended."

- Scissors.

Head Chop

• coldcut333coldcut333 Member Posts: 86

Age of conan is something special and the expansion has made it even more so.Not for everyones taste,like girls play Aion and men play AoC.So I would rate it a 9",avarage length being 6",out of manliness.

• SacrificiallSacrificiall Member Posts: 118

Originally posted by coldcut333

Age of conan is something special and the expansion has made it even more so.Not for everyones taste,like girls play Aion and men play AoC.So I would rate it a 9",avarage length being 6",out of manliness.

Woah, Girls play Aion? Aion, here I come!

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

Originally posted by Sacrificiall

Dammit man its a trap!!!

• VepgenusVepgenus Member Posts: 398

Originally posted by Sacrificiall

That's a lie! Girls don't play any MMORPG let alone AOC!!!!

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

9/10 overal

Music, new zones design and dungeons are 10/10, but it has some problems (AAs, repetable content, lags, etc)

• JahosefatJahosefat Member UncommonPosts: 50

9/10

Made me come back to the game when I never thought I would. LOTS of new stuff to do and see and from here I think it will only get better. It seems they finally are reaching the potential that I had hoped hen I played over a year ago

Blackthorne Legend Gaming | Join Us! Jahosefat - Deckhand of Blackthorne