Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prophecy now recruiting!

shnick_ewingshnick_ewing Member CommonPosts: 4

Hey guys! Me and my RL friend decided we are going to pre order the game and create a linkshell called Prophecy. We arn't going to be "hardcore" or focus on rushing to the "endgame". Instead, we are going to be more about taking our time to explore everything the game has to offer, and creating dynamic friendships between all the members of our linkshell. If you think you may be interested in joining us in our adveantures in FFXIV, let me know and we'd be glad to have you :)

Comments

• bontjescbontjesc Member UncommonPosts: 12

My kind of guild, I hope i can get in with you guys, i preordered the CE

• shnick_ewingshnick_ewing Member CommonPosts: 4

Would be more then glad to have you :) Welcome to Prophecy!

• BademBadem Member Posts: 830

Just the kinda Linkshell I prefer, nice relaxed gameplay etc

What time zone or region you guys gonna be playing?

• WreckoniingWreckoniing Member UncommonPosts: 279

Preorder CE also :), sounds like somethin id be interested in.

• shankemshankem Member Posts: 25

sounds like a good group to play with,im looking to be on this game for years to come, but plan on taking my time and enjoying the content.  once we get closer to release ill look you up

• cerockscerocks Member UncommonPosts: 33

sign me up! got ce and a new rig on the way :)

used to play ffxi on bahamut, pottering away on aion atm but ffxiv will be my new home.

• burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

Could you please sign me up as well? I am in AUS and have the CE on the way. Do we know what server we will be on yet? Besaid is the unoffical RP server - and who should I look for in game when it goes live? My characters name is ""Lendrick Jadeshadow".

Look forward to fun for years to come!!

See you online!

• shankemshankem Member Posts: 25

HI i have posted on prophecy forum with no response, about  2 months ago. Im not here tryn to put down Prophecy cause they seem like a cool group or to steal members but to let people know of an alternative if they have not got a response, since this game is only a few days from CE release.   Ive since moved on and recently joined  another group called  lux-nocturna they are on the guild forums here aswell.  they seem like a cool group and already have a teamspeak server setup.  they replied to my post right away and are a casual easy going group like this one talked about. to my knowledge they will be on mysidia server. most members are from west coast of  US , but there are some  on east coast to germany