Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of starting WoW again.

HardangerHardanger Member Posts: 226

I don't know why.  It must be some kind of sickness.  Every time I get bored, I leave, then I crave the game again...  No MMO is satisfying any more.  Anyways, please - talk me out of it!

Comments

• uquipuuquipu Member Posts: 1,516

Noooooooo! Think of the baby!

Well shave my back and call me an elf! -- Oghren

• KuatosuneKuatosune Member UncommonPosts: 219

/em hands OP a rope with noose tied into it

• FreddyNoNoseFreddyNoNose Member Posts: 1,558

Originally posted by Hardanger

I don't know why.  It must be some kind of sickness.  Every time I get bored, I leave, then I crave the game again...  No MMO is satisfying any more.  Anyways, please - talk me out of it!

If you are serious about not returning to the game, next time delete all your characters.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Hope you have fun with that.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• ForceQuitForceQuit Member Posts: 350

Give an MMO you've never tried before a go; or- take some time to play some of the fantastic single player games on the market.

• drazzahdrazzah Member UncommonPosts: 437

dude just play it, its the only game worth it.

• PhilbyPhilby Member Posts: 849

Resub, cancel right after you resub. When time is up decide then. If you are sick of it again (which im betting you will be) sell everything, give your gold away and as someone else said, delete your toons, uninstall and find a good game.

WOW isnt great because it has 12 million players. WOW has 12 million players because its great.

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

Get a job you bumb! Finish the burger flipping quests and get a promotion. I heard you can make 7.50 gold an hour from loot. If you already have a job then just post more on these forums. Arguing over why MMO's suck/don't suck on MMORPG.com is the greatest MMO there is. Best sandbox FFA PvP experience you can find.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

• generals3generals3 Member Posts: 3,307

At least wait until cataclysm. And tbh , while sometimes being tempted purely because i can't find anything that suits me more i remember: Blizzard tried to screw me up with Real ID (and if you don't care about that just try to find a reason that would make you instantly lose the idea of going back. Thinking about how easy they made WoTLK also helps for me)

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
    Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630

Go read their boards for an hour. You will be cured.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• midmagicmidmagic Member Posts: 614

I've got the kitten right here. You will be held responsible!

Forever looking for employment. Life is rather dull without it.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

Originally posted by Kuatosune

/em hands OP a rope with noose tied into it

Me next me Next

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• bronzeroninbronzeronin Member Posts: 89

Yeah check out the forums and after that check out what their doing with the expansion and if your not cured and ready to wipe out your account you need professional therapy.  I was so frustrated with blizz the last month of my sub that I hardly played at all and now that I have quit (I have never quit on purpose) I feel like sooooo much better.  So try some other games either single player or free trials and you'll find something that is just as good if not better once you get over the WoW DT's, lol.  Good luck and stay strong.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

• chriselchrisel Member UncommonPosts: 990

I am in the same boat!!

I soooo wanna play the MMO world's most unique class again; WoW's Druid!!

-Shapeshift

-Stealth

-Tank

-Heal

-Nuke

-Melee DPS

-Teleport

-Flight Form

+++

GO GO GO gor it! Good luck and have fun.

PS: I am playing FM 2010 atm. Prolly 30 days played now. ;)

Make us care MORE about our faction & world pvp!

• uquipuuquipu Member Posts: 1,516

Originally posted by chrisel
    I am in the same boat!!

-Shapeshift
    -Stealth
    -Tank
    -Heal
    -Nuke
    -Melee DPS
    -Teleport
    -Flight Form
    +++

What teleport?

You mean cat leap?

<-- troll druid, mon

Well shave my back and call me an elf! -- Oghren

• HardangerHardanger Member Posts: 226

I think I'll take Philby's advice.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

LOL .. if you want to play, play. It is silly to agonize over a GAME.

• Originally posted by chrisel

I am in the same boat!!

-Shapeshift

-Stealth

-Tank

-Heal

-Nuke

-Melee DPS

-Teleport

-Flight Form

+++

So true. I miss my dr00d and no other game has a properly implemented druid class, most of the times there is no druid class at all :(

• SynthetickSynthetick Member Posts: 977

Originally posted by ocbdare

Originally posted by chrisel

I am in the same boat!!

-Shapeshift

-Stealth

-Tank

-Heal

-Nuke

-Melee DPS

-Teleport

-Flight Form

+++

So true. I miss my dr00d and no other game has a properly implemented druid class, most of the times there is no druid class at all :(

Finding a druid class that's fleshed out really well is a difficult task these days. I loved the feeling of the WOW druid Vanilla/Early BC, not so much anymore. Realizing this while leveling my current druid. 

• generals3generals3 Member Posts: 3,307

had some thoughts about making a druid but ended up going for Huntard/Noob Knight / Shaman :p

Tho i was planning on rolling Worgen Druid once cata hit but since i'm now reaaallly doubting about getting cata i guess that class will remain a mistery for me :(

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
    Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.