Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 Questions Regarding Account Stuff

DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

So, during the Steam Sale, I bought the game for a whopping $1.99. I have trialed the game twice, so I have two separate accounts. They both have names on them that I would like to use. I've decided to go with one that I love the name on, so my question's are as follows:

1) Say I have an account that I am not going to use, on it there is a character named, "Pickles Cheese" (fake name) and on my new account, I'd like it to be "Pickles Mayonaise", can I reuse the name Pickles, if my last name is different?

2) How do you biomass a character so that the name is available immediately?

3) If I upgrade my old account that had a trial on it, will I still get 30 days free?

Thanks for any help you can provide! :)

Comments

• CodenakCodenak Member UncommonPosts: 418

1. Yes

2. Think you have to wait for the dt for the name to become available again, but not entirely sure, it may be immediate. Biomassing takes 24 hours from initiation, or at least, it used to, havent done it recently.

3. I dont think you can add the 30 days from the steam offer to an existing account anymore, going by this thread

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/282796/page/2

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832
    Originally posted by Codenak

1. Yes
    2. Think you have to wait for the dt for the name to become available again, but not entirely sure, it may be immediate. Biomassing takes 24 hours from initiation, or at least, it used to, havent done it recently.
    3. I dont think you can add the 30 days from the steam offer to an existing account anymore, going by this thread
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/282796/page/2

Actually now I am even more confused about #3. Some people on there were saying to get a 21-day free trial account and add the code to that to get a 51-day subbed account. So now I am assuming that 30 days will be added if I add that to my pre-existing trial account. Hmmm...
  • ZeletorZeletor Member Posts: 150

Not sure if I'll have any more info for you on #3, Splinki, but wanted to say welcome to EVE :) Hope you enjoy it!

Currently playing: LOTRO, Guild Wars 2.
    Have played: EVE Online; Champions Online; Age of Conan; City of Heroes/Villains; Star Wars Galaxies (pre-CU, pre-NGE); World of Warcraft (Vanilla to Cataclysm); Hellgate: London; Warhammer Online; Lord of the Rings Online; Vanguard: Saga of Heroes; Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Wishlist: Mass Effect Online