Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Pay2Win MMO with a lot of PvP

scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

I want a pay2win MMO that focuses on PvP. I want it to have no subscription fee, and also the PvP action should be accessible early in the game. I mean i don't want to play for one month or so in order to get to the PvP action. The faster PvP is accessible, the best. I don't mind if max character level comes after a lot of time as long as there is PvP action on lower levels.

What would you suggest?

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

Comments

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

Aika - large battles, there´s always someone attaking your relics and you better go there to defend it.

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

Originally posted by Kenaoshi

Aika - large battles, there´s always someone attaking your relics and you better go there to defend it.

Hmm sorry i forgot to tell that i live in Europe. Last time i checked, Aika wasn't an option for Europeans.

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

• socialstatussocialstatus Member Posts: 72

Battle of the Immortals is definately Pay2Win. :)

Playing: Ever quest 2
    Played: MS,GW,EVE,LOTRO,WoW,Allods,Aion, CO,CoH,CoV,TQ Digital games, Darkfall,AoC,RS2.
    Liked: Dungeon fight online, GW, Darkfall and, Runescape.
    Waiting for: Link Realms(can't get my damn beta invite) KOTOR and, GW2

• mousefarmermousefarmer Member Posts: 2

Shaiya

• TanonTanon Member UncommonPosts: 176

Anything published by PWE or by TQDigital.