Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TheGameCrashes, So does the damn site. wtf for info?

ShreddiShreddi Member UncommonPosts: 320

Every time the Game crashes,  I can't get on their site for news or info saying what up.    But,  When the Launcher works there is a message saying its up again, thanks for the patience, etc. bs, bs.   Is the damn thing relying on one server?  Game goes down and everything else?   I hope I am wrong but does this happen to anyone else?  could be and i hope its my backwards connection and not the games server relying on play and information.   No way,  No ones that stupid to cut off customers from knowing whats going on.   Must be my dsl.

This post is intentionally written as to not make any sense what so ever. Thank You Very Much.

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Weird.. sounds like you have an issue with your computer more than anything.. have been playing this game pretty solidly for last few days.. and no crashes.. not entirely happy with how long it takes each district to load though.. the loading screens.. though interesting.. do get boring fast.. might be a good time to check your drivers - including sound ones.. as those are the things most likely to cause problems.. reinstalling directx sometimes helps too..

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

No idea.  I've never had a single problem with either the website nor the game server.  I haven't crashed once and the server hasn't gone down once.  Maybe you need to perform some system maintenance and update all your drivers.

• scars87scars87 Member Posts: 234

I've had problems too. I'm sure if I get more ram, it will run smooth. I think it might be a computer problem because all my friends got good comps and it's running flawlessly.

• MichielMichiel Member UncommonPosts: 235

Bought a new PC 3 weeks ago and didn't have a single problem. Go 64 bit if possible. It should solve a load of your problems.

• phanta17phanta17 Member UncommonPosts: 19

http://na.apb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3772&page=19

19 pages worth of people complaining about crashes and growing. Been this way for the last week. Their latest patch didn't do much either it seems except mess up some users on AMD Phenoms.

• NovaKayneNovaKayne Member Posts: 743

Both a friend I play with and myself have had a crash or two.  Nothing too seriouse other than a reboot of the game and back in with no issue.

Say hello, To the things you've left behind. They are more a part of your life now that you can't touch them.