Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Building or NPC command MMORPG?

ZhylawZhylaw Member Posts: 115

Looking for an mmo, don't care if its old or new or how ugly the graphics might be but no browser games. I'll even play F2P but NO gambling boxes like in Atalntica Online. Dont care if its sci/fi or fantasy

I'm looking for a game where I can build my own town/space station. One that does things aside then just being for fluff. And I want to have a personal walking avatar that can wander through said town, not just looking for a straight up MMORTS. Something similar to guild cities in AOC, but with more decorating, more integrated to main gameplay and doesn't require a guild to build, but rather something people are sopposed to do as individuals.

And when I sally forth into the world I want a squad of NPCs at my command. I want to be able to equip them like you geared your mercenary in Diablo 2. And there should be strategy and effort involved in getting your team together like how in Disciples 2 you had to upgrade your little group or something similar to how it works in Atlantica.

Not looking for a crafting or social game, killing stuff should still be the primary enterprise. It doesn't HAVE to fufill my building and command requirements, both would be great but I would settle for either done right.

Is there anything like this?

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Ultima Online

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Wurm Online.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture