Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what Craft to go ?

wasim470wasim470 Member Posts: 243

did sup AION to give a chanc hoping to have good time with the game

so i have Templar now what's the best craft to go as a lvling Temp ?

thanx for your help :)

Comments

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

I do not think class matter on what craft you take. Best to just take what appeals to you the most and work with that. 

• TheMinnTheMinn Member Posts: 397

doesn't really matter which one you choose. I'm a Cleric so I'm doing Alchemy + aether gathering. For tanks Armor/Weapon would, obviously, be a good one. Just make sure you have the Kinah cuz crafting is very expensive in this game. What server/faction are you ?

• wasim470wasim470 Member Posts: 243

been told about Armor/wep to be bad atm coz all good gear do drop + pvp gear and weps

so they told me to go Cooking coz it gives good stats for lvling and it do sell good at AH

am at : Telemucha or somthing :P

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Member Posts: 1,136

Armorsmith is a good option for a Temp in my opinion.  If you can get some "worthy" recipes those are guaranteed green pieces with a chance to get a blue upgrade.  The regular recipes are usually not worth crafting unless you really need the upgrade and cannot afford to buy of the Broker.

If you compare worthy crafted armor to dropped gear (non named/boss) of the same level and color the crafted will always be a little better.

The only bad thing is that if you're going to craft all blue worthy pieces (chance to "proc" blue when crafting it) you are stuck selling the green pieces on the Broker as vendor selling them makes you lose money.  The upside is that unlike the other gear crafts you don't have to proc something once to craft the guaranteed green.

Just not worth my time anymore.