Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GET IN RANCER NOW GOD DAMMIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

AUTO PILOT IS BROKEN

Ap set your route to low sec

enjoy the pew pew

BestSigEver :P

Comments

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Yeah, plenty of people asking about it in Rookie Chat. Saw one guy lose his Caracal, he was so sad. Made me sad.

Don't use auto-pilot! (Not like you really ever should, but especially not now).

• VirusDancerVirusDancer Member UncommonPosts: 3,649

They've been talking abou it for a decade or so on the official forums (which also means they are inevitably complaining about the million or so threads on it).

I'm trying to remember the last time I went anywhere near lowsec myself, lol - I know it is exists, I think.

I miss the MMORPG genre. Will a developer ever make one again?

Explorer: 87%, Killer: 67%, Achiever: 27%, Socializer: 20%

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by cosy

AUTO PILOT IS BROKEN

enjoy the pew pew

Did Eve University not teach you the one simplest technique of staying alive?

I've always manually plotted my courses, even on "routine" trips through high sec. If you stop using the AP and get yourself used to doing it manually, soon it'll just be reflex.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Originally posted by cosy
    AUTO PILOT IS BROKEN

enjoy the pew pew
    Did Eve University not teach you the one simplest technique of staying alive?
    I've always manually plotted my courses, even on "routine" trips through high sec. If you stop using the AP and get yourself used to doing it manually, soon it'll just be reflex.

What he said! The uni taught me so many things. o7

BOOYAKA!

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

I will never stop being amazed at how careless people are with expensive ships.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

BestSigEver :P

• mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,981

If only there were some sort of often repeated warning for players to not use Autopilot.....

-mklinic

"Do something right, no one remembers.
    Do something wrong, no one forgets"
    -from No One Remembers by In Strict Confidence