Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End Game-> Mid Game

monkeykgmonkeykg Member Posts: 5

Hey im looking for a mmorpg in which either im not shunned by going the end game late (i.e similar to wow how you dont raid unless you have the achievment, meaning you cant ever raid sorta stuff)

or

One where its similar to Atlantica Online as in whilst im leveling there are end game type things i can participate in with groups/the guild etc. Such as in atlantica online at lvl 60 or so which was quite a quick level to get to you could run that snake dungeon with your guild which made the game not burn out to quickly.

I dont really mind if its f2p or p2p, just something with obtainable end game

I have tried a LOT of mmorpgs so if you suggest something ive tried ill reply back with what i liked/didnt like so you can get a better idea of what im looking for

Any help would be awsome

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

I never recommend playing any game for it's supposed "endgame" because it's well known that "endgame" means "the end of the game". People want to get there, but *know* there is nothing there waiting for them besides the same recycling content till the next patch.

My recommendation; play a game that is fun during the leveling aspect, because the chances are if you hate that, you'll hate whats waiting at endgame for you. So don't just go for a game that's fast to max out on, go for one that has longterm appeal.

For F2P's I say try Aika, because it's pretty fast getting to lvl 50 (compared to many other games), and at any time you can join in DAoC style RvR raids for relics that grant your faction various boosts.

For P2P's I think you are best off playing AoC. The leveling to 80 is the smoothest I've seen in any other game, and it's pretty goddamn fun overall with the melee combat and PvP server rules (if you're into that). The beef always was that endgame was lacking (but then again, show me a game where it isn't), but with the new xpack released there should be lots of things to do once you get to 80. This one is probably your best bet.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture