Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New avatars

JowenJowen Member Posts: 326

I had to steal these pictures of the official forum because they are simply too good to be true.

These were shown furing the recent alliance tournament and shows how character faces will look like in Incarna. Latest rumor goes that maybe we will do the new avatar creation process before the rest of Incarna is released.

Deteis Female

Gallente Male

Intaki Male

Sebiestor Male

Comments

• BademBadem Member Posts: 830

Certainly hope we get to redo faces etc before incarna, plus I really hate my toons face :)

Those pictures do look too good and I doubt most people would be able to get that good ontop of the body physics,

Having said that if they pull it off it will be an amazing thing to see, such rich looking toons in a small section of an MMO and the rest taking place with ships.

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

Originally posted by Obidom

Certainly hope we get to redo faces etc before incarna, plus I really hate my toons face :)

Those pictures do look too good and I doubt most people would be able to get that good ontop of the body physics,

Having said that if they pull it off it will be an amazing thing to see, such rich looking toons in a small section of an MMO and the rest taking place with ships.

IIRC CCP said last year that we will have to redo our avatars for Incarna. So rest easy.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• segamansegaman Member Posts: 65

Does anybody know when the Incarna realese?

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

all on one img

BestSigEver :P

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

If this is as CCP says the new Avitars will look then well done i say to them.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• BluefixBluefix Member Posts: 166

Originally posted by segaman

Does anybody know when the Incarna realese?

They postponed fanfest to march 2011 to make Incarna, so we are likely to get something before that.