Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exiles of the Order (RP)

Hello everyone.

I'll try to keep this brief: I'm forming a new RP guild (hopefully to be based on an RP-PvP server, but goodness knows if any will even exist).

The premise of this guild is a small enclave of Jedi and other Republic exiles based on Dromund Kaas. Yes, you read that correctly: we've chosen the Sith homeworld as our base of operations. Why would we be so foolish? Well, if you'd like a detailed summary of the reasoning, you can read all about the Exiles here: http://exilesoftheorder.proboards.co...splay&thread=1

However, suffice it to say that we believe that the powerful presence of the Dark Side on Dromund Kaas will shield us from unfriendly eyes (and it's not like this is unheard of within Star Wars), and it's a pretty planet (yes, that is a legitimate reason).

So, if you're a self-proclaimed "Gray Jedi," or just want to live a somewhat lawless existance outside the bounds of the two factions (and yes, I know this will technically be impossible, but we can at least roleplay that we are doing so), Exiles of the Order may be the place for you! So drop on by our website, fill out an application, help spark a little RP, and let's get this house in order. And, of course, remember: if you get in on the ground floor of something good, the possibilities for advancement are just about limitless!

Thanks for reading.