Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perp is pretty dang cool!

MogusMogus Member Posts: 169

I played EVE, liked it, but always felt like I wish I had gotten into it on the ground floor so I could be on par with everyone else.

I also always wished there was a cool game based around mechs.

Now I get the best of both worlds.

Perp is an awesome game and my only complaint is having to start over at Launch. :(

www.greedmonger.com
Did you like Ultima Online? Then you'll LOVE Greed Monger!

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Originally posted by Mogus

I played EVE, liked it, but always felt like I wish I had gotten into it on the ground floor so I could be on par with everyone else.

I also always wished there was a cool game based around mechs.

Now I get the best of both worlds.

Perp is an awesome game and my only complaint is having to start over at Launch. :(

I agree.  This game is ideal for someone wanting EvE-style play, but feels they missed the opportunity by not getting into that game years ago.

Perpetuum has shaped up very nicely as a game.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

Yes, I am crossing my fingers because I have been disappointed so many times, but this game is shaping up well.

Like Eve Online, it also has a much steeper learning curve than the "I Win" crowd habitually like, so I'm hoping they avoid it like the plague.

• IroncladIronclad Member UncommonPosts: 71

I'm enjoying it so far.  Learning more each day.  It helps to get in an experienced corp too.  Game is very stable and devs are very active and responsive to questions and issues.