Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Demo is unplayable

LhexLhex Member UncommonPosts: 262

I downloaded the demo last night but I kept crashing during every mission. It would be about 2 min into any mission I would CTD.

Also, could not see certain elements until I turned on AA.

Honestly the first mission seemed unnecessarily hard.  I died in like 3 hits - unless I am complete noob but the initial missions seemed boring and no way I could grind those to eventually get to level to pvp.

I tried to play this game - but due to constant crashing - inability to test pvp until lvl 20 - least from what I could tell as it said lvl 20 to get into arenas.

Unless there is a fix for the crashing - this demo is a waste. I wonder if it had to do with some graphic setting causing the crashes. As turning on AA helped me see UI elements.

Can anyone help the crashing?

Do you have to run missions until lvl 20 to pvp? Does it take awhile if so?

PvE in this game seems silly - is it a mandatory part of the game?

At this point I don't give games much time to win me over. If I can't run it I don't bother. I guess I am 30+ yr old now and I don't have the patience like I used to with games.

Intel Core Duo E8500, ATI 4870 Latest Drivers, 4gb Memory, Gigabyte X48-DS4, Windows Vista Updated

Comments

• MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780

Just go to their forums and post your problem. The devs will try and answer ann reasonable requests. Or if you browse this section you might see someone else with your problem.

http://forum.globalagendagame.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=149

Also you need to be lvl10 to pvp now i think. It only takes an hour or so doing pve missions. I wouldn't advise doing the solo missions first off as they can be quite brutal for new players.

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

PvP starts at 12.

You get to level 5 right after the tutorial ends pretty much.  The first 6 or so levels after that takes a few missions each.  You can, after finishing that tutorial, play solo missions or do group ones.  If you are already disliking a game during the tutorial, maybe this type of game isn't for you....

Never had any crashes to desktops here.   I would check out the forums for support.  Maybe something with your virus scan?

They demo is very playable, as I see plenty of demo people playing all the time.  Maybe you should edit your title :P.

Until later levels, there are no mobs that 3 hit you. Or even 5 hit you.  I think about 10 shots kill you at low levels.  I know dodging attacks is hard :P.

• MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780

Originally posted by Swanea

PvP starts at 12.

Actually it is lvl10. I just checked ingame.

• XianthosXianthos Member Posts: 723

Originally posted by Lhex

I downloaded the demo last night but I kept crashing during every mission. It would be about 2 min into any mission I would CTD.

Also, could not see certain elements until I turned on AA.

Honestly the first mission seemed unnecessarily hard.  I died in like 3 hits - unless I am complete noob but the initial missions seemed boring and no way I could grind those to eventually get to level to pvp.

I tried to play this game - but due to constant crashing - inability to test pvp until lvl 20 - least from what I could tell as it said lvl 20 to get into arenas.

Unless there is a fix for the crashing - this demo is a waste. I wonder if it had to do with some graphic setting causing the crashes. As turning on AA helped me see UI elements.

Can anyone help the crashing?

Do you have to run missions until lvl 20 to pvp? Does it take awhile if so?

PvE in this game seems silly - is it a mandatory part of the game?

At this point I don't give games much time to win me over. If I can't run it I don't bother. I guess I am 30+ yr old now and I don't have the patience like I used to with games.

Intel Core Duo E8500, ATI 4870 Latest Drivers, 4gb Memory, Gigabyte X48-DS4, Windows Vista Updated

The PvP is in so called "Mercenary missions". Its a 10 vs 10 match. You can start enjoying it after you reached level 10.

About your problems. I dont know, at least i had no problems at all and im playing max high settings.

I would do as people suggest to check support forum.

EvE doors

See the best doors on EvE-on!

• segamansegaman Member Posts: 65

Is there any corporations,clans or whatever...?

• GajariGajari Member Posts: 984

Had no problems at all on my setup.