Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats up with this game?

lectrocudalectrocuda Member Posts: 604

Seems like it could be good.........no hype......anyone know anything other that the web page info?

To the caterpillar it is the end of the world, to the master, it is a butterfly.

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

NDA is active so none of the beta testers can really tell you something the website doesnt already. I say just wait till open beta if you wanna check it out.

• MacDeathMacDeath Member Posts: 21

Currently it's in closed beta.  THIS closed beta is actually for TESTING by testers.  Playing by testers comes next and then playing by players.  If you're interested in getting an early look at the game, sign up as a beta tester over at the Aerrevan.com.  There will be another wave of testers added soon.

MacDeath

• lectrocudalectrocuda Member Posts: 604

I signed up,. Hope its good

To the caterpillar it is the end of the world, to the master, it is a butterfly.

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by MacDeath

Currently it's in closed beta.  THIS closed beta is actually for TESTING by testers. 

Unless they're paying a professional testing company for testers, then no it's not. It's just another beta test by regular players, mos of whom will be more interested in playing than testing. See the post above mine for an example.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

Gonna check this game out, beta keys are here.

• madlukemadluke Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Originally posted by zymurgeist

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Originally posted by MacDeath

Currently it's in closed beta.  THIS closed beta is actually for TESTING by testers. 

Unless they're paying a professional testing company for testers, then no it's not. It's just another beta test by regular players, mos of whom will be more interested in playing than testing. See the post above mine for an example.

Because some people don't go along with the plan it doesn't change the purpose of the plan. Every event has it's dissidents. They tend to fall out pretty quick.

This game seems to be a bit of a throwback. Very low key and old school.

That's why I'm interested. Looks like an early 2000's game with modern features. Low key, and good community on there website.
  • BesttheiswowBesttheiswow Member Posts: 301

This game is in pre-pre-pre alpha stage..and looks, feels is the worst game iv ever installed in my pc, from graphics to models, colours, animations...all...

• I can't compete with any mmorpgs released this year, or for that matter 2-3 years probably graphic wise, so I guess you are pretty young or just recently started playing computer games. The development seems kinda slow, they are indeed a small company it seems, but the core features seems rock solid, so for me this is great news, and I'm very happy to be part of the development. But going into this niche and as a indie developer could be very hard, hopefully they'll live through it and get a decent release.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I would give it a try if when release it was FTP....but it's not.

• mercnetmercnet Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Draftbeer

Gonna check this game out, beta keys are here.

Good luck getting it downloaded... servers are all down and the ftp is fubar'd.