Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone explain why maple story is good?

Pain_K1llerPain_K1ller Member Posts: 7

I had seen too many hacks within the game, people are running around picking up all the stuff that I killed, then I am left with nothing to sell.

Also, people who pay cash to the game tends to have all the nice equipments and weapons, which I don't like to see =S

Lastly, this game doesn't have PvP, whats the point of level up then? We can just chat and talk within the city!

Perfect site if you want to grab free ultimate game card lol

Comments

• bubbabluebubbablue Member Posts: 44

Originally posted by Pain_K1ller

I had seen too many hacks within the game, people are running around picking up all the stuff that I killed, then I am left with nothing to sell.

Also, people who pay cash to the game tends to have all the nice equipments and weapons, which I don't like to see =S

Lastly, this game doesn't have PvP, whats the point of level up then? We can just chat and talk within the city!

1. People Worked For The Nice Equipments And Weapons

2.PVP Is On There But Not On GMS

3.People Hack B/c There Losers Than Aint Willing To Trian

4.More Levels You Get More Respect You Get

5.Do Like All Nubs Do And Ask For Money :)

I Give Money away If I Have Alot

ricky

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Mainly because it's the most simple thing there is... hell, the above poster made a thread in the WoW section saying that it's too complicated.

Yeah, my brain eroded from the very thought as well.

Plus, *Everyone* hacks in MS, there is no way to get to the 150+ range without doing it... while keeping your sanity that is.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• socialstatussocialstatus Member Posts: 72

Oh god that is true... getting to like 100 is a nightmare let alone 200!

Playing: Ever quest 2
    Played: MS,GW,EVE,LOTRO,WoW,Allods,Aion, CO,CoH,CoV,TQ Digital games, Darkfall,AoC,RS2.
    Liked: Dungeon fight online, GW, Darkfall and, Runescape.
    Waiting for: Link Realms(can't get my damn beta invite) KOTOR and, GW2