Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shot Online: Looking For Good Fan-Sites

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

OnNet released a statement today regarding their recent program to promote Shot-Online fan sites.  Their statement is below:

Sunnyvale, CA - November 24, 2004) - Into the first month of global service, Shot-Online (http://www.shot-online.com) is already rewarding its community for their support. Currently underway, a promotion is running for the Shot-Online community of online golfing aces and website design whizzes.

Starting from November 16 and continuing through November 25, five top Shot-Online fan sites will be selected from all entries, based on these factors:
  1. The number of members who are actively participating on the website
  2. the quality of the original website design
  3. the quality and quantity of Shot-Online news and information posted
  4. the overall Shot-Online-related community activity on the website
Winners will be awarded a link to their fan site from the official fan page board for Shot-Online and a hefty lump sum of one million NG, the in-game currency, to the fan site webmaster. For more details how to participate, visit the official Shot Online website at http://www.shot-online.com.

Shot-Online, currently in beta in North America, is an online golfing simulation, featuring fully 3D graphics, motion captured animation, skill enhancement, golfing item purchases and exchanges and quests.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• XanderZaneXanderZane Member Posts: 226
    The game is ok, but nothing special. It has a l-o-n-g way to go in my book. There isn't enough content right now. Quests haven't been implemented and you should be able to drive or fly to courses around the world to play. The community (at least the U.S. version) is extremely small. Every time I play there is only 5-10 people playing on the server I'm on. If they added a lot more content, courses and tournaments I'd might play it. The price would have to be cheap though. $5 a month would be plenty. Anything more then that, they can forget about. I'll just continue to play Microsoft's Link Tour for FREE.

Xander

Xander

• nyoung93nyoung93 Member Posts: 1

Did you play this game, Shot-Online? Every time I play there is more than 80 people playing on the server I'm on. As you know Shot-Online US Open will begin from today, moreover the off-line semi-final and final will be held in LA and New York. If they don't have enough player,  why they are conducting this event?

And.. they are in Beta right now, so it is FREE GAME.

I don't care if you play Links or whatever.. but.. please don't give us fallible information.

Anyway, I'm gonna participate in this championship. Is there anybody who wants
    to be with me? image