Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

jumpgate evolution paymet

kenneth98kenneth98 Member Posts: 26

maybe a question that many people asked but I just totaly forgot about it ...

what kind of paymen does JE have ? ... p2p, f2p or b2p ?

thanks for the help

regards

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

They havent announced it yet but its p2p supposedly.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

With any luck, hopefully P2P. If you're looking for F2P, Black Prophecy is that way

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• kenneth98kenneth98 Member Posts: 26

I hope it's going to be B2P ... I already know black prophecy, that is going to be awesome

• skyexileskyexile Member CommonPosts: 692

Yea, its looking heaps awesome "Tactics unlocks those cool rolls, twists and loops for your ship." ....

SKYeXile
    TRF - GM - GW2, PS2, WAR, AION, Rift, WoW, WOT....etc...
    Future Crew - High Council. Planetside 1 & 2.

• freejackmackfreejackmack Member Posts: 378

Originally posted by skyexile

Yea, its looking heaps awesome "Tactics unlocks those cool rolls, twists and loops for your ship." ....

Ya I guess BP will be awsome if you like a more arcade type fight model and instanced game worlds.

JGE is supposed to be non instanced with a player # cap of 700+ per sector. THe JGE flight model is supossed to have near Newtonian with a dampener to toggle on and off that adds lots more drag. So JGE is a space flight simulation mmo shooter with 3 nation open world(uninstanced) objective pvp with pve as well.

• impulsebooksimpulsebooks Member Posts: 561

I like Bp for different reasons than jumpgate. Jumpgate is pay to play atm, and its more the MMO I am looking for, but BP looks good for a more shoot em up style with less MMO traits. I will probably play both and see what they are like.

Mark E. Cooper
    AKA Tohrment
    Proud member of Damned Souls since 2007.
    http://www.damnedsouls.eu

• TikigodTikigod Member Posts: 42

JGE was stated some time ago to be a Pay 2 Play game with a monthly subscription price.

As of yet, that information has not be changed.

You don't think there's anything amiss? I'm sat here wearing a red and white gingham dress, and army boots, you think that's un-amiss?

• AristidesAristides Member Posts: 172

NetDevil's original Jumpgate game (still running) is P2P.  Hard to say if they will stick with that approach or try something new (F2P).