Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sucks to be me : (

ArchendrusArchendrus Member Posts: 16

So the other day I find a  FFXIV beta invite in my email.  Sweet right?  Not really.  I go to the beta test site to log in and download the client to get started, but it doesn't let me log in.  I go and log into my square-enix account to make sure I'm using the right login info, and sure as shit, it works, and FFXIV beta test is listed under account services.  Try to log into the beta test site multiple times, on multiple days...nothing.  Tried multiple web browsers...nothing.  Customer support basically told me to go shit in my hat.  Anyone else get a beta invite and have a similar problem?

Comments

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Which beta test site are you trying to log into?

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Must check your email more regularly. Takes around 1 minute to do and can make a world of difference.image

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• ArchendrusArchendrus Member Posts: 16

I swear, as soon as I ask for help with something, the solution presents itself to me lol.  It was a browser issue >_<  I normally use Maxthon, didn't work.  I tried Internet Explorer and Chrome, both didn't work.  I post this question and for shits and giggles, download Firefox at the same time, and,  it works! =D  I don't know why or how.  I disabled all ad and pop-up blockers on Maxthon and IE so I have no idea what could have been causing the error =

SE doesn't make good websites it seems! Have fun with the testing, although there might be another surprise waiting for you, lol...

• NytakitoNytakito Member Posts: 381

Originally posted by Hyanmen

SE doesn't make good websites it seems! Have fun with the testing, although there might be another surprise waiting for you, lol...

You mean like the Beta not starting for another month?

"If I'd asked my customers what they wanted, they'd have said a faster horse." - Henry Ford

Yes, and until beta starts there won't be any tests, lol.

There's the last one tomorrow, so.. yay I guess? 

=O  beta testing doesn't start for another month? Ahhhhhh, somebody shoot me >_< rofl

Yes, but they have conducted several Alpha tests and you can make it to the last one which is tomorrow. So you're not completely screwed for a month ;).

Well, that's good news and bad news I guess lol.  At least I have all issues out of the way now =D

You're still luckier than I am! No invites here.

• EdliEdli Member Posts: 941

Originally posted by Archendrus

=O  beta testing doesn't start for another month? Ahhhhhh, somebody shoot me >_< rofl

pew pew pew

Why do you cry, you're at least in the beta.

Originally posted by Edli

Originally posted by Archendrus

pew pew pew

Why do you cry, you're at least in the beta.

This is true : )  No cryin', I just find it hilariously frustrating lol kinda like when you frantically search your whole house for your car keys, and they've been in your pocket the whole time, but then your car doesn't start...for another month lol

• BerryPieBerryPie Member Posts: 17

You also might want to try and check out the schedule. You cannot log on all the time. Only certain days and there are also specific times. There may or may not be one tonight and Sunday night for NA players.