Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFXIV Solo play improved!

kidgokidgo Member Posts: 7

FFXIV you can now improve your char through quests and Gain Char boost for using differant weapons - Unsure if weapon skill leveling grants EXP or not just yet but i have heard that it could :)

Hot bar in FFXIV is also quite like the spell list from FFXI but has cooldowns simular to WOW

Basically its reskinned FFXI spell book as a hot bar!

Hope people like this info :)   the solo play is defo a biggie for me as i dont have much time to play MMO's as much as i enjoyed FFXI

Comments

• qwertysandsqwertysands Member Posts: 4

nice that was good

• kidgokidgo Member Posts: 7

after watching some more game videos and peoples questing within final fantasy14 i have come to realise that questing does not grant EXP for completion but you can solo play most quests by selecting the card diffculty at the beginning of the quest from the Bluies tempral shift......   this is where you gain most your quests from and can acess it fromn WHERE ever you finish your quest by going to your home menus!

tp is generated from attacks still but now in turn they use a stamina bar to say whe you have to rest inbetween fights.... which in my opinion will make mass group instances /  dynamis more interesting towards end game1

as long as this bar has some stamina in then you will not neeed to rest

willl keep this thread updated as i learn more about the game......

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

I have a friend and he says he doesn' like FF14because its just so different from the other FF games

He said you don't go to town and stuff?

Is this true? Can you give me some more info?

Greetz

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Originally posted by legend55

I have a friend and he says he doesn' like FF14because its just so different from the other FF games

Greetz

Yes, it's different from other FF games. It's an MMO.

Yes, you go to towns and stuff.

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • EdliEdli Member Posts: 941

Greetz

Maybe he meant FFXIII not FFXIV. 

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

Originally posted by Edli

Greetz

Maybe he meant FFXIII not FFXIV. 

maybe you are right:)

How is FFXIII like?

Greetz