Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let me just say (E3 2010[SWTOR,40k])

jjjk29jjjk29 Member Posts: 295

I'm so excited.  I knew I should've went to E3 this year.  FIrst off SWTOR is running it, that's all every ones is talking about.  Sorry Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo,  3D will get you no where.  Now I do have to say I hate motion control, but PS3 seems to have it perfect.  Their demo of Sorcerer was flawless, and the graphics were amazing.  Even though the pitch has 12 year-old written all over it.  It just looked great.

Now I was very disappointed at Zelda.  That's all I will say about that.

But SWTOR.  WOW.  Can't wait till Spring.  I have read a lot about it "not having an open word" and there may be loading screens and instancing blabla.  It will have an open word, any one who has been looking into this game the past few years will tell you that.  The opening chain quests for you're class will be somewhat confined to a general area but you will break away from that.  I knew about the starships way before E3, but besides tweaking them, using them for travel and such, will there be space flight?  What about mount's?  I love the combat system in the game.  Looks like it will be fun to play as well as watch.  I am worried about there being only one race.  I mean you can customize it any way you want but just humans in the SW Universe???

Doesn't matter I am working on my computer right now for it.  

NOW WARHAMMER 40K!!! Whoop Whoop.  About frigin time Vigil dropped some news on this.  I was beginning to worry.  Now it won't be anything like War for those who played it, even though it wasn't a bad game at all.  The trailer hint's that almost everything in the 40K Universe is usable.  From the bikes to Orc Choppa's to TITAN'S.  Any one that knows anything about 40k knows about Titan's.  The trailer is really the only news, but so far it only hints at two races, the Humans be it Space Marines or those of the Imperial Guard, and Orcs?  To soon to say anything negative, but where's the TAU and Chaos, or Eldar?  Though Vigil's Darksider's failed ( I liked) and 40K Online looks a lot like WoW ( graphic wise) Im supper stoked on this game as well....

Best E3 yet.

Comments

• JazuhJazuh Member Posts: 31

There's way more than just one race buddy, you saw that yellow alien chick (Can't recall the race, but her race was my main in jedi academy) the one with the tentacles as hair.. Ish.

All in all, couldn't agree with you more. :)

Gaming is a passion.

• DataDayDataDay Member UncommonPosts: 1,538

You are not missing out on much. I was there, the only SWTOR and 40K seen is from game trailers and CG animation.

I was not impressed by what I saw with 40k and everyone has seen the same SWTOR CG trailer, which does nothing more than hype an product (that could just very well be horrible at this point).

The 40K artwork at the publisher booth was pretty awesome though.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

I am quite impressed with 40k. If they can have nice cover/range combat and also mecha, it will be a winner.

• takayitakayi Member Posts: 158

There will be more than just one (human) playable race, they have already confirmed Twi'lek (atleast you could say so, as you can see one in the gameplay). Also, Chiss has been (quite) confirmed, as in the demo someone played as Chiss Agent. Third race they have confirmed for real is Rattataki.

And I bet we will have more races revealed, Star Wars universe wouldnt be anything without races.