Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asheron's Call Review: 6/14/10

2»

Comments

• Kain_DaleKain_Dale Member UncommonPosts: 378

Originally posted by Aguitha

Originally posted by SnarlingWolf

As I said in another post on these forums: It is very easy to level, solo, without any third party programs.

You start out at level 5. You run a couple quest and you are level 10, which gives you access to the facilty hub.

You complete the facility hub and you will be about level 45 (the hub is very easy to use and follow). Or you can join an allegiance, have them hand you all the facilty hub quest items and complete it within a couple minutes. So now you've gone from a brand new character to level 45 in under 30 minutes total.

From level 45 to level 80 there are a bunch of quests that award 1 level (or more) for completing. From level 80-100 there are a bunch of quests that award half of a level. From there on there are a lot of quests that award anywhere from half a level to 25% of a level.

There is no need for decal in completing ANY of this. With the new town network it is nice and easy to get where you need to go to complete them as well. They are also doing more quest xp upgrades in the July patch = even more options on leveling up.

Hunting/dungeon grinding requires no third party plugins and even a monkey could do it. You stand in one place and kill creatures as they respawn, healing when needed.

There is NOTHING in this game that needs a third party plugin to do. You can make it to level 150-180 easily in a month, 150 is the level restriction on epics and some hunting areas. Level 180 is the restriction on set pieces, there are no restrictions higher then 180. So without using plugins you can be up in the same area as everyone else quite quickly.

The person who made this thread has a very narrow and jaded view of how the game actual is, so take it with a grain of salt.

Funny i played AC for 3-4 years straight from 1999 to 2004 or so and the highest char i ever achieveved was my BM around level 105.   And that must be with almost a month of /played time, that's 24hours x 30.   Now you saying you can play a few hours a day and be level 150 in under a month ?  WOw lol.

Yep, and colloseum xp reward turn in can get u 100 in no time without killing a mob.

Kain_Dale

• Kain_DaleKain_Dale Member UncommonPosts: 378

Originally posted by Cazero

Originally posted by Aguitha

Originally posted by SnarlingWolf

As I said in another post on these forums: It is very easy to level, solo, without any third party programs.

You start out at level 5. You run a couple quest and you are level 10, which gives you access to the facilty hub.

You complete the facility hub and you will be about level 45 (the hub is very easy to use and follow). Or you can join an allegiance, have them hand you all the facilty hub quest items and complete it within a couple minutes. So now you've gone from a brand new character to level 45 in under 30 minutes total.

From level 45 to level 80 there are a bunch of quests that award 1 level (or more) for completing. From level 80-100 there are a bunch of quests that award half of a level. From there on there are a lot of quests that award anywhere from half a level to 25% of a level.

There is no need for decal in completing ANY of this. With the new town network it is nice and easy to get where you need to go to complete them as well. They are also doing more quest xp upgrades in the July patch = even more options on leveling up.

Hunting/dungeon grinding requires no third party plugins and even a monkey could do it. You stand in one place and kill creatures as they respawn, healing when needed.

There is NOTHING in this game that needs a third party plugin to do. You can make it to level 150-180 easily in a month, 150 is the level restriction on epics and some hunting areas. Level 180 is the restriction on set pieces, there are no restrictions higher then 180. So without using plugins you can be up in the same area as everyone else quite quickly.

The person who made this thread has a very narrow and jaded view of how the game actual is, so take it with a grain of salt.

Funny i played AC for 3-4 years straight from 1999 to 2004 or so and the highest char i ever achieveved was my BM around level 105.   And that must be with almost a month of /played time, that's 24hours x 30.   Now you saying you can play a few hours a day and be level 150 in under a month ?  WOw lol.

Yeah seriously... I played a few years and only got to 225 I think, haven't touched it since 2002?

225?  thats impossible in 2002 lol.

Kain_Dale

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648

Originally posted by Spector88

Asheron's Call is one of the founding fathers of bots/macroing in MMORPG,

Decal/Macroing IS NOT AGAINST the CoC Turbine, endorses the use of these programs, you are supposed to be AT your computer when using it, thats the fine line.

Regardless of what this smuck says, I promise you, I garuntee you that 95 out of 100 players on Asherons Call use decal. I also would bet money that 97 out of 100 on Darktide use it,

Decal is as big a part of the game as any other component for the vasssssssst majority of players, and it is not confusing or complex, to act like Decal is nothing is just ignorant, YES you do not NEEEED it, but I garuntee within a month or two of playing your guildmates will have you using it,

Doing things by hand in this game takes a long time,

Another botter trying to rationalize their behavior, no thx.  You want to bot have fun, but to come here and sell up the game then come in w/ o by the way everyone bots and the game sucks without botting, gtfo....  Seriously you can rationalize it anyway you want but cheating to get a edge is cheating and before you say Its not cheating you admitted you bot from work, pretty sure that would count as away from keyboard.  I would never waste my time on a pvp game full of botters, waste of fucking time.

• men8menmen8men Member Posts: 2

Hi , 

I'm french & i take part to a very big Quizz , one of the last very hard question is :

In Asheron's Call, at the entrance to Candeth Keep, what is the color of the poles supporting the coat of arms ( or flag i think) of the fort?

red

yellow

green

blue

i cant't look this myself , because i can't subscribe to the official server  .

Someone can help me , it's for tomorrow !

Thanks a lot !