Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Money and CTS

odious1xodious1x Member Posts: 2

Well i just found out  the the leader of the Tikopika got a 6 figure insurrence settlement  and is basically buying this ban of the therataans with cash. He has verball expressed and bragged about this to other players. Hes got the money to do what he wants in game and out and  CTS staff  is more than willing to take his money  so he can do whatever he likes whenever he likes. And CTS has made it clear that his money is more important than other  players. If you have any question regurding this please message me here. I wont provide the Name of the Tikopikpa player who provided me with this info but rest assured he has played SQO  with me for years and has never lead me astray. As of this post 11 players have now left SQO  and there will be more to follow when the log in and see there banned for something they did not due.

Comments

• LyseriousLyserious Member Posts: 15

Yes...i so believe this. Prove it. This is a total fabrication.

• They spanked the faction that:

They made the most money from

And that had the most members

And that broke the rules

And they are being accused of doing the exact opposite ?????

Sounds like integrity to me

• LyseriousLyserious Member Posts: 15

Should it be gossip or not...the fact they are blaming others for thier screw up and being jerks about it screams "IM ENTITLED TO THIS DO AS I SAY OR ELSE"

If it were me....I would take responsibility, and apologize and serve out the ban,  Then get back to playing.  So annoying that people donate and think they are above the rules and that gives them the right to throw wild accusations around.  Like how they continually said that Eve Gawo paid off castlethorn. 

Its the same story but now with another player.  They are all hypocrites...they PAID off the devs to get the priviledge of playing as the Therataans.  I got nothing against the other players, i play the game quitely and stay off the forums.  But I am glad the guys at CTS are taking control of thier game vice being slaves to the highest bidder.

• MorrokMorrok Member Posts: 130

On the accusation of Tiko buying the suspension:
    I don't buy into that.
    IF he has the money (and if he'd use on SQO), he'd have his faction finished.
    This SUSPENSION (not a ban, just a one week suspension, for god's sake!) is something that you guys brought upon yourself.
    Thinking yourself smarter than the rest is only misleading yourself, but i am sure that is what happened, kind of.

As of this post 11 players have now left SQO
    1) i kind of doubt that figure.
    2) We will see how many of those that !quit" will actually STAY away.
    If it'd be the "right" people, then the game as such would actually be better off.
    However, i already see what is REALLY done (by some): hiding behind ALTs again and going on playing the game.
    Except for the hiding part, that is how it should be, too.
    And those that "quit" over this in anger:
    More likely than not, they will be back too, sooner or later, just like the last time they "quit".
    Dogs that bark don't bite.
    And the Therats... they've lost their teeth.
    (or rather: certain Therat players have lost their last bit of credibility)

So, good riddance!