Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my review

as a player who played for months and got to lvl 80, i like to review this game.

at first i like to point out that i only played on aeria's servers and never played on jap servers so my experience on community and GMs and such stuff is for aeria's only.

General:

the game world is not very big and no classes really exist as you should make your own custom class from getting expertise points. but it's not as customizable as you might think. some expertise are not implemented and some combinations are quite unbalanced as if you for example choose a melee you will find yourself unable to choose any weapons other than a few hammers due to some severely unbalanced skills.

there are not many weapons and clothing other than a few top notch things which are only available in item mall and if you wish to get past lvl 30 and be able to fight, you should pay for AP or get them from other players by hours of farming.

Graphics:

Graphics is nice and okay. Much better than many FTP mmorpgs out there. and nice enough to get some note book or crappy pc to run it.

Community:

people are nice and helping. although you might find many "exceptions", I can say that about 95% of people are nice and okay ^^.

the GM and programmer team (if they have one..-.-) are not good at all. They almost never appear in public.never do a nice maintenance ( except a day or so off if you have and update coming. although the GMs post in forums might say otherwise. just the normal maintenances will not take that long)

and never expect a real ingame event. the most you get is a weekly invasion or a Christmas theme that they buy from cave or was implemented before hand, and they repeat it. otherwise you get a lousy forum event as like they tell you to get a screenshot of a place ingame which was always there and give you some stupid text on forums to give you an idea of a story behind your utterly meaningless action.

Item mall:

they give you an item mall with a few good items and a fortune card game,much like a random box or so which gives you a set item and the items change every few weeks.that is how you can get the most great items too. you can't get anywhere without these items.so the mall items are overly overpowered and you will "need" them. you can farm for hours to buy such items in which you'll need "alot of" time.

in overall:

I have quit this game due to having low customizability.  small universe and much dependency on real money.

i hope this helps you a bit.

my ranking: 3/10

Comments

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714

Good god, if you felt that way about the game why did you play all the way to level 80?

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• Fox_YoukaiFox_Youkai Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Ozreth

Good god, if you felt that way about the game why did you play all the way to level 80?

i said that the people were quite nice didn't I?

well when i began playing, strangers which later became my friends would help me on the game.even taking hours of their time to help me although they just began to know me. i found these great people and went on playing long enough to get to 80.

but then again I was bothered by all the game issues. when the super AP items became ultra expensive and hard to get for those that didn't buy AP like me.(like an 8 mil wings in which (8mil = 4 days of 18 hours of farming)). it was becoming unbearable. when an stupid event like those murder events that reminded me of a lousy story forums and a lame text game began, they made me beileve this game has nothing to offer and is too much trouble. infact i found myself farming most of the time to keep up  and even then i couldn't get anywhere.

and after some things that happened between me and my friends. I just quit.leaving months of more than 10 hours a day of work.

infact if you have loads of money, this game is quite fun.I didn't test it myself though XD