Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good game...Terrible community!

I played Space Cowboy back when it first came out and it was extremely difficult to get anywhere past lvl 50 unless you used the cash shop. They seemed to have fixed all that. It's much easier to play these days...there's only one problem that I've encountered in this game today: rotten community! I mean, it's like a reverse miricle...Ace Online has somehow managed to attract the worst of the worst people on the internet! I truly beleive this is an intentional thing on the part of Wicked Interactive...by having a community filled with the rudest most hateful people found anywhere on the internet, they actually drive cash shop sales through what I call Rage Buying: buying CS items in order to avoid having to directly interact with the aweful community or to get PvP revenge on the huge number of mouthy little scum-bags that populate the two nations.

I give Ace Online a rating of 4.5

Comments

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

"Worst of the worst" Thats like the oposite of Top Gun.:) Used to play Space Cowboy as well. Community does seem to have gone down hill a little and I never considered the commuinty to be a plus point to that game initialy. Anyway op. Sorry to here you had a bad experiance. But the world has moved on since this games hayday. There has to be better games out there to spend your time on?

• Pain_K1llerPain_K1ller Member Posts: 7

I don't know why, but recently many online games got many cry babies.

From what I saw, people from brazil, central america cries a lot! I don't know why, but it seems like the community for games are just rottening!

Perfect site if you want to grab free ultimate game card lol

• ChickGeekChickGeek Member Posts: 60

Originally posted by Pain_K1ller

From what I saw, people from brazil, central america cries a lot! I don't know why, but it seems like the community for games are just rottening!

Never saw anything like that about some nationality in particular, but speaking about cry babies... how do you think, only adults play online games? school-children do too, and a lot, and i've found that many kids are source of unprecedented hate and rage these days. especially if they also play on X-Box live - these are the most horrible of them all.

still, i think, ace online is worth checking out.

Online Games in Girl's Eyes
    http://chickgeekgames.blogspot.com

• The_Gipsy_DangerThe_Gipsy_Danger Member CommonPosts: 1
    A common fate to befall many a good games, a fundamental lack of interest in cultivating a community that is conducive to the longevity of games is becoming very apparent in big and small game studios alike and it is causing major ramifications for the games industry and the consumer base.
  • btdtbtdt Member RarePosts: 523
    How is it people can manage, for the most part, not to kill each other in real life, but manage to butt heads at every turn in a video game?  

Why are people more sensitive to rude behavior in a video game than they are to rude people in the real world?  

How is it you have finely tuned the skill of ignoring people in the real world, but have no such skills in a video game?

Joe Schmoe believes in God but you don't.  How is it you manage to live next door to the guy without breaking out the pictchforks every time he says God Bless to you?  How rude of him to pass his religious beliefs onto you.  You should go smack him upside the head.

Joe Schmoe rants in a chat channel about how the Republicans are idiots.  You're a Republican and proudly voted for Trump.  How dare anyone have such an opinion.  And to say it in MY video game no less.  

Dude, you're in a public space.  Not your home.  That's what the internet is... some street corner with all likes of individuals on it.  You either learn to filter out that which you don't want to see or hear or you let it get under your skin.  These people have the exact same right to that street corner as you do. 

No where does it say, only YOU are allowed to purchase and play this game.  As such, there are a lot of non-YOUs that are playing the game.  Many of them get along with a lot of other folks that you would consider rude and obnoxious.  Sort of like how in real life, not everybody agrees with one another.  You gravitate towards those you agree with, and either tolerate or isolate yourself from those who you don't.

This is why guns are the answer to almost anything.  It doesn't require any effort on your part.
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    ChickGeek said:

Originally posted by Pain_K1ller

Never saw anything like that about some nationality in particular, but speaking about cry babies... how do you think, only adults play online games? school-children do too, and a lot, and i've found that many kids are source of unprecedented hate and rage these days. especially if they also play on X-Box live - these are the most horrible of them all.

still, i think, ace online is worth checking out.

Yeah, I teach K-6 and I remember kids 9-11 getting into Runescape a long while back. . I thought. . here comes some rage quiting :)

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!