Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alliance Reroll

DrukqsDrukqs Member UncommonPosts: 28

Forming an alliance reroll on the Nightfall Battlegroup (Boston Datacenter). While this is based around the Eastern Timezone, any player can join as long as you know for sure you can play with a decent latency and be able to make raids based on an Eastern schedule.

This guild will be focused on serious PvE raiding. This doesn't mean we won't have guild events and premade PvP groups.

Phase 1: Recruitment : My goal is to over recruit with a decent class make-up before anything begins. Server and guild name voting will start when we have around 25 members but don't expect to start the actual reroll until 40-50 members are ready to go and have signed the roll calls. Remain active on the forums and ventrilo (TBA).

Phase 2: Leveling : While leveling, I require that you are active on the forums and on ventrilo. Getting to know your fellow guildmates help build the atmosphere surrounding our guild. If you are using RAF, please be aware that you will be speeding by the non-RAFer's. Don't be shocked when your alone at 70+. If you are not using RAF, this doesn't mean you can slack on leveling. If you can't level fast without RAF, please don't apply. While I won't define fast, I will say this. If I come on Thursday and I see JoeSchmoe is level 38 and I check again Saturday and he is level 39, that is very slow. Leveling without RAF is all about questing fast. If you don't know where to quest, use a leveling guide which can be found free on google.

Phase 3: Climax : Once you hit 80, I expect you to work on maximizing your character for raiding. Tradeskills, heroics, gems, and enchants. This requires time and effort. If you are lazy, don't apply. Serious raiding requires effort and time. This will be our time to shine. After all the work of leveling and recruiting, we will finally be able to raid together.

I expect everyone to be able to go from Phase 2 to Phase 3 in no more than a months time. We should be raid ready in a month if not less. If this goal is to much for you, please don't waste your time or our time.

Raid times are not set but I have listed on the website what to expect. (We will have a set schedule)

Basically, weekdays will be fair game for raiding. We will have a raid schedule for weekdays.

Weekends will be optional and solely based on interest.

Our main focus will be 25 man raid content so 10 mans will be setup in between raid times.

We will focus on : 10m TOC, TOGC, ICC and 25m TOC, TOGC, ICC

Special events such as Naxx or Ulduar can be planned based on interest.

Extensive raid experience in TOC/ICC is not required but we do require you to read about bosses before raids. We will also have a raid leader to clearly explain all the fights.

Overall, if you want a fresh start and are serious about raiding, head over to our website and apply.

EDIT: If your confused on how to apply, you just hit "apply to guild" on the front page while logged into your guildlaunch account. This will bring you to the application form.

http://nightfallbattlegroup.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=154626&t=4968370