Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How active is this game?

makboymakboy Member Posts: 14

I've heard this game has great PVP aspects. I'm a huge fan of just team vs team pvp fights.

I have an urge to get the trilogy off steam for 39.99.

However my main concern is that given how long this game has been out for and given that GW2 is around the corner that the population for GW1 will be low.

Is it still active? i.e will I have trouble finding matches or have to wait a long time for one if I signed up now?

Comments

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

Originally posted by makboy

I've heard this game has great PVP aspects. I'm a huge fan of just team vs team pvp fights.

I have an urge to get the trilogy off steam for 39.99.

However my main concern is that given how long this game has been out for and given that GW2 is around the corner that the population for GW1 will be low.

Is it still active? i.e will I have trouble finding matches or have to wait a long time for one if I signed up now?

damn 39.99? you musta missed teh sale i had to the tilogy for $19.99 off there not long ago

its still pretty populated tho

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Game is still well populated. I haven't PvPd since I came back since I don't have a real active guild anymore so I dont know about that. PvE there are still lots of people.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• cchow4cchow4 Member Posts: 8

pvp is still extremely active. I still pvp everyday. Random arenas and alliance battles are pretty

packed, won't take long to find a party in alliacne battles, and random arenas.. well you just

go in so you don't even have to find a party. image