Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice F2P with fun healer class

LudipeLudipe Member UncommonPosts: 109

I am just looking for a F2P MMORPG with a fun healer class (Better if there are no potions); I just wanted to be a healer once again and began to search some MMORPGs but i am a bit overwhelmed about so many options (I was checking PW, Rohan, Allods,etc) so instead of spending a few days downloading many mmorpgs y would like to know your opinion, which mmorpg would you pick if just wanted to play for a while as a healer? (Remember i am asking for a F2P :)

Comments

• cvettecvette Member UncommonPosts: 82

you can give DDO a try. I really enjoyed the healer classes

• AthcearAthcear Member Posts: 420

I'm playing a healer in Runes of Magic right now.  It's fun, but there's not much healing that needs to be done until high level.

Important facts:
    1. Free to Play games are poorly made.
    2. Casuals are not all idiots, but idiots call themselves casuals.
    3. Great solo and group content are not mutually exclusive, but they suffer when one is shoved into the mold of the other. The same is true of PvP and PvE.
    4. Community is more important than you think.

• LudipeLudipe Member UncommonPosts: 109

I still play DDO from time to time, i love the game but right now i want to play an open world; DDO has great community, quests and gameplay but it´s kind of a lobby game.

Also played RoM in the past but nobody wanted to party, maybe just to clear an instance, not even in some guilds i was (Got a lvl 23 cleric).