Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have they done any of the following since the end of last year?

wilbergwilberg Member Posts: 182

Improved character animations?

Add the ability to holster your weapon, instead of walking around with your sword poking out at everyone?

Improved combat?

Comments

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

Originally posted by wilberg

Improved character animations?

Add the ability to holster your weapon, instead of walking around with your sword poking out at everyone?

Improved combat?

Judging by the last vet trial: no, no, and no.

There are rumored to be only 2 full time SWG devs left now, so even moderate changes to game mechanics are very unlikely.

• wilbergwilberg Member Posts: 182

WTF?? TWO devs?? Is that ethical..? Why havent they at least made it free to play?

• CultOfXtcCultOfXtc Member Posts: 378

WTF?? TWO devs?? Is that ethical..? Why havent they at least made it free to play?

F2P I would be there in a shot! :)

THE SECRET WORLD - PAY ONCE PLAY FOREVER - Give it a go!

http://www.thesecretworld.com/buy/

OR PM ME FOR A BUDDY KEY (need your email address).

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

There are far more than two developers, SoE still maintains a full team working on SWG.  Don't be so quick to believe nonsense rumours and hatemongering. ;)

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by BadgerSmaker

There are far more than two developers, SoE still maintains a full team working on SWG.  Don't be so quick to believe nonsense rumours and hatemongering. ;)

I'm sure SoE has a ton of Developers...but their (or your) useage of the term "full team" seems to be very liberal Badger. There are no "rumors" and this isn't "hate-mongering"...it's FACTUAL and verifiable by simply checking Dev Tracker.

If you have information we can verify to the contrary, please post it. I only go by what I can see Badger...and I only see 2 names for the past month and a half for SWG Devs (SWG, not SoE).

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

Originally posted by TUX426

it's FACTUAL and verifiable by simply checking Dev Tracker.

ond

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by TUX426

it's FACTUAL and verifiable by simply checking Dev Tracker.

ond

Those were SoE employees Badger, not SWG Devs lol. ond?! This is the SWG forum, not SoE forum.

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614

would like to see evidence of both of you 2 making those claims.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"