Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how you skill UP

cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

you get 1 EP / minute for all your account then you can use this EP to level up your extensions up to lvl 10 if you get the sufficient amount of EP you can level up a extension from 1 to 10 whit just 10 clicks

atm on beta when you get in game you have like 200k EP

BestSigEver :P

Comments

• KarismKarism Member Posts: 12

well, that depends, some people who signed up a while ago have ep gaining since then, and thus have a large amount to start with, if you registered now and got in i don't think you would have much to start with.

• GremrodGremrod Member UncommonPosts: 207

Originally posted by ShadowGamer

well, that depends, some people who signed up a while ago have ep gaining since then, and thus have a large amount to start with, if you registered now and got in i don't think you would have much to start with.

That is correct. Those that are new and find that much EP, mean their account was register some time ago. If you register now you will not see a large EP pool like that.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732

I should have read the faq more precisely since i got f..ked, i trow away 2000 EP on a crappy character, shame on me;)

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640

I love the perpetuum skill system.

Actually I find it even better than Eves system since i don't have to worry about clicking on a new skill and losing time.

In perpetuum the skill pool constantly increases and i could buy an extension (skill) whenever i want.

These two games skill systems are the future imo.

Much better than macro farm skills like DF.

These systems make for a more natural feeling game as I can focus on actually playing and not raising one particular skill over adn over.

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

• kenno69kenno69 Member Posts: 7

to beta with it. i tried it and it wasnt disappointing

• BademBadem Member Posts: 830

I knew I was missing something, guess I need to find my skills

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Originally posted by Obidom

I knew I was missing something, guess I need to find my skills

Also note that under the extensions tab, you can change it to show skills you don't have but can unlock with a little $ and EPs. I didn't realize this at first until I got mad cause I couldn't put all mah new laz000rs on my new bot and took a closer look.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• SyaahSyaah Member Posts: 8

Hey guys :), This seems to be the appropriate place to ask. Does anyone know how long it takes to achieve all of the skills in the game? Im crossin my fingers for a whoppin 20 years like EvE so people will be forced to specialize early on.

• IroncladIronclad Member UncommonPosts: 71

Not sure if it's even possible to calculate it yet.  My sense is it will take a long time (years) but I really don't know to be honest.  It's tied to NIC as well as just earning EP at the rate of 1 per minute.