Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bought RotGS box, can I use on my Trial?

I bought RotGS today (I have not purchased the original game) and want to start a full "Vanilla" and Rise of the Godslayer expansion account. Only thing is I already have a trial account with a level 20 on it.

If I apply the RotGS key to my existing Trial account, do I still get all the perks (Original game + In-game pet puma + Item starter package + 30 days of game time)? OR is that only if I start a brand new account?

I don't really care either way about the Trial account with the level 20, I mean if I have to start it over again then that's how it goes, but if I can avoid doing that I'd like to know.

Thanks!

Currently playing: LOTRO, Guild Wars 2.
Have played: EVE Online; Champions Online; Age of Conan; City of Heroes/Villains; Star Wars Galaxies (pre-CU, pre-NGE); World of Warcraft (Vanilla to Cataclysm); Hellgate: London; Warhammer Online; Lord of the Rings Online; Vanguard: Saga of Heroes; Star Wars: The Old Republic
Wishlist: Mass Effect Online

Comments

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

You sure can. :D Always better if you just upgrade but that certainly does work.

• ZeletorZeletor Member Posts: 150

Thanks, applying the code from my RotGS to my Trial account gave me all the items, the original game, the expansion, and 30 days of game time. :)

Currently playing: LOTRO, Guild Wars 2.
    Have played: EVE Online; Champions Online; Age of Conan; City of Heroes/Villains; Star Wars Galaxies (pre-CU, pre-NGE); World of Warcraft (Vanilla to Cataclysm); Hellgate: London; Warhammer Online; Lord of the Rings Online; Vanguard: Saga of Heroes; Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Wishlist: Mass Effect Online