Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What age did you start smoking?

outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

I actually started when I was around 12.  Back in the 60's. it was cool.

I think this kid may have started a little too young, you think?  Check out the video......LOL

LINK

Comments

• DaywolfDaywolf Member Posts: 749

Well my parents smoked, and so did my sisters (all older). Oh my Grandparents smoked too. I absolutely hated it as a kid. If there was an ashtray on the kitchen table I’d shove it at my dad and would give a disgusted look lol. Strangely enough, when I was 15, I met this hot looking slut and she presented me with a smoke. Remember that movie… Dewey Cox Story, with that chick and the joint? It was pretty much like that ugh. About seven yeas later I stopped. Today, my dad is on oxygen/breather :(

M59, UO, EQ1, WWIIOL, PS, EnB, SL, SWG. MoM, EQ2, AO, SB, CoH, LOTRO, WoW, DDO+ f2p's, Demo’s & indie alpha's.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

The funniest thing about the pictue is that he holds it like a pro. I think I've been habitually smoking since 16 or so.

I need to take advantage of the next cold/flu that I get and use it to quit. Done it before, but it's hard when everyone around you smokes as well.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

Originally posted by GTwander

The funniest thing about the pictue is that he holds it like a pro.

lol exactly my thoughts to. I started when i was 18, hated being around it when i was younger. Have a friend who smoked and i tried one every now and then and enjoyed the relaxed feeling, haven't stopped since.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• pureckjpureckj Member Posts: 28

wow.. i just like tequila

Bring back Vanilla WoW pvp

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Kid could lose a few pounds as well... god the poor little shit is gonna have so many health problems.

O_o o_O

• RajenRajen Member Posts: 689

Never started smoking, mainly because everyone from my dads side of the family that smoked died by the age of 50 from it, everyone that hasn't is health problem free (several of them are in their 90's now). It doesn't mix with our genes very well I guess :x

my sister started smoking ecigs >_>; hopefully it won't be as detrimental as a regular cig. What do you smokers think of the ecigs lol?

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

First time I had one was when i was 17/18. I was pounding down Marlboro Reds for about a year then cut back to Lights. I loved the smell of burning tobacco. I stopped when I was around 22 because I started having electic pains shoot through my chest. I love the smell of most tobacco except that clove cigarettes stuff. I can't stand potpourri.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• ScalperOneScalperOne Member Posts: 281

I was maybe then when I lit my first cigarette but I never kept at it, most  a few days a year near years end. I used the cigarette to light fireworks, between fireworks I smoked.

I Never got addicted to it, nowadays from time to time I smoke socialy with co-rowkers or friends. (Once or twice a year)

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

I've been casually smoking since I was 16. I love the taste of cigars, pipe tobacco, and hookah, and love indulging of them on the odd occasion. Never more often than say, once every three weeks/month. My best friend was always just a really classy smoker, and it kind of caught on. I can't stand cigarettes, cloves, cigarette-like cigars (Winchesters, I'm looking at you), or cheap cigars. I go to a tobacco shop twice a year, and stock up on the good stuff (which usually only costs about $20), and just have a really good fucking time.

No regrets, Steve.

• MandarrMandarr Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 300

19 and quit when I was 30.  Got a dry socket after having one wisdom tooth pulled and didn't want to go through that  pain again with the other three a couple of weeks later.  Besides, I didn't want my nephews to think it was a cool thing to do.  Quit pot at the same time even lol.  Nicoderm CQ and Bud Light FTW!

This website is a safe haven for trolls and haters. I'm done with this pathetic site.

• EssialEssial Member Posts: 2

I was 16 or so, I worked at a grocery store so I could get them myself. Still smoking at 22, very expensive habit with no real purpose. One time in high-school a friend dumbed my overstuffed ash tray on the ground of the school parking lot, it was kinda funny seeing about 5 parking spaces full of cigarettes blowing around in the wind -- not so funny looking back but at the time I had a good laugh :p

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I was 15 when I tried it and I smoked for a bout a week.  Cigarettes made me feel like shit and I wondered why people would pay good money for that crap.  At the end of that week I gave my pack or what was left of it to somebody and never looked back.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• PunchoPuncho Member Posts: 29

first time i had a smoke was at 16, stopped 5 years after

and about this video... the father of this child should burn in hell

• TheMilesTheMiles Member Posts: 5

Damn... The kid on this thread is only 2 years old and he can take 2 packs a day!?!?!?! what kind of parents does he had!!! This is bothersome and alarming...

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

Started smoking cigs and weed at 16(1984).

Still smoke cigs till this day....yeah I know :( 

Weed I smoked till 20, then as needed for my Crohns Disease until 28(had a section of gut removed due to abcess the size of a grapefruit). In the 14 yrs since, I have a few times when gut gets real bad.....although usually I just take my Vicos(prescribed).

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

My parents both smoked throughout my childhood. My mother stopped over a decade ago on her own terms and my father stopped after bypass surgery. I've never so much as taken a single puff. This puts me a little at odds with myself since I want to experience almost everything that I possibly can and won't hesitate to try a new food or drink among other things but I also like the idea of being somewhat unique in never having even tried it. One day I'll need to check the cigar, pipe, hookah, and others off my list but that will be likely during the second half.

• terumonterumon Member Posts: 25

aw what a poor child, ruing his health at the erly age, i dont feel bad for the child but i get angry to the parent letting their child do smoke

• Bigsword2Bigsword2 Member Posts: 8

Started at 14.

Smoked for 28 yrs. and just recently quit cold turkey.  Been 10 days so far without one or any help and going well so far.

Quit because I inhaled a puff of smoke and it felt like my right lung shattered. Doctors have said my lungs are clear and no damage found so guess that is good thing.

They said the lung shattering feeling was caused by pulled rib muscles only but at least it got me to quit. :)