Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't like PvE in Guild Wars So I bought the PvP Access Pack Only.... however...

GeminiStaticGeminiStatic Member UncommonPosts: 182

Am I truly missing out? I tried the trial version of the game for the PvE ascept and I wasn't not thrilled at all to say the least, but am I missing out on anything? I love the PvP by the way! 

Old School Gamer - http://www.rsclegacy.com/

Comments

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

am I missing out on anything?

The PvE game?

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• oomph_69oomph_69 Member UncommonPosts: 46

PVE is not terrible, it's more  Diablo like than a traditional MMO per say,  but it's good after you spend some time in it. I pretty much did the same as you and at first was focused on PvP and purchased the PVP content only. However, I was bored one night and picked the trilogy up and added it to my account.

The PvE stuff has been fun thus far, not too bad if you treat it like a casual coop game.  Some of the PvE items and skills are fun.

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Originally posted by GeminiStatic

...and I wasn't not thrilled at all...

Double negative, that means you liked the PvE. Pick up the whole package.

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

if you got to play the Prophecies trial , then you may only had access to preSearing Ascalon
    its a very small newbie training map that isnt really an indication of the much bigger world of PVE GW

you might wanna get a trial key for Nightfall as it has a great PVE experience IMO

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max