Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Fan Republic Podcast: Episode 1

duari91duari91 Member UncommonPosts: 34

It is finally here! After much preparation, we have finally released our first installment for the weekly podcast.

The website has been revamped from the traditional look, to a blog setting. The features that it offered were much better than the original design. Thank you to everyone who has supported the website thus far.

Hosts of the podcast- Tyler and Conq

Click here to view it

We are considering adding a third host to the podcast. If you are interested, throw me a PM or email me at [email protected]

It is finally here! After much preparation, we have finally released our first installment for the weekly podcast.

The website has been revamped from the traditional look, to a blog setting. The features that it offered were much better than the original design. Thank you to everyone who has supported the website thus far.

Click here to view it

We are considering adding a third host to the podcast. If you are interested, throw me a PM or email me at[email protected]

Click here to view it

We are considering adding a third host to the podcast. If you are interested, throw me a PM or email me at[email protected]