Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Failed to authenticate with character server

levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

I am having problems logging in out of the blue. It just says "failed to authenticate with character server."

I go into my acct management and it is an active and open trial. Any ideas on what is going on? I searched through the official forums and found no solution...

Any ideas?

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

Comments

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

The server might be down?

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

It's a known issue that happens to some. A few restarts of the client should fix it. You can also try the "Repair" feature in the launcher, that may help.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

Thanks to both of you. It eventually fixed itself. It took about 30 minutes. I appreciate the advice!

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Yeah the only time that usually happens is when the server is down or something similar.