Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Desolate? Just Right? Over populated(Yeah, Right)?

MontreseurMontreseur Member UncommonPosts: 10

What is the population like now? I re subbed not too long ago, probably a year ago or so, and the game was tremendously better. However, there was a low population, which really hurts a vast game like this.

This game would be absolutely amazing if the player base was larger.

So my question is, How is it? Is it way higher now or what?

Environment Artist - Pantheonmmo.com

Comments

• huntersamhuntersam Member UncommonPosts: 210

that is the problem with vanguard the population , however i feel the most importent thing is join a guild , im lucky ive joined a guild thats very helpful , also most people will be on the higher lvls .  however since quite a lot in my guild are bringing alts along we tend to group . the best thing would be from a previous post ' play vanguard for what it is now' since it has no love from soe if you enjoy it all well and good

personally im enjoying it

• There are a lot of low-levels right now and I heard in-game chat that they were seeing some more mid-levels. How that will translate into higher levels ina few months is anyone's guess. I joined Seradon after the article, and think the game is great! Only level 12 atm, though.

• KilorTheMeekKilorTheMeek Member Posts: 260

The PvP server is perpetually low pop, but Xeth and Seradon sometimes have good pop numbers depending on time of day.  Rumor has it there's gonna be a server merge soon though, so that could help the populations a little...

I agree though... if this game had higher numbers it would be incredible.  I know it got off to a rocky start... maybe it should take a page from Funcom's playbook and release an expansion to re-generate interest...

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
  • ZuuzZuuz Member Posts: 44

I don't know about the other servers but Seradon is pretty healthy at the moment. At times it even jumps to 'high population'. I haven't had any trouble finding groups to do all kind of stuff, but part of that could be due to being in a great guild and being relatively low lvl (25).