Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy or Subscribe?

SweetZoidSweetZoid Member Posts: 437

Hello,i got a trial account. Do i have to buy the game or can i just buy a game timecard and subscribe?

Comments

• You need to buy it.

• SweetZoidSweetZoid Member Posts: 437

Ok :) I found this site  http://www.offgamers.com/aion-the-tower-of-eternity/aion-online-eu/aion-cd-key-c-4000-4422-4423.ogm?gclid=CPqeqsL-3aECFQosDgodfGIxdw   its pretty cheap and they send the keys to my email... but can i trust them?

• SainthoodSainthood Member Posts: 104

Dont waste your money. The game sucks and what do you think about the link. Just go to Walmart if you must play.

Originally posted by Sainthood

Dont waste your money. The game sucks and what do you think about the link. Just go to Walmart if you must play.

Sorry Walmart? we dont have that in sweden.

• Wow...random haters are random.

I don't know if you can trust that site. I bought it with amazon (or ebay). You can buy a used account, they are usually pretty cheap, I got mine for 27 Euro. But if you buy a used one, you have to get the account data, since the key has been used.

• elusivexelusivex Member Posts: 86

Originally posted by Brif

Originally posted by elusivex

Save your money the game blows balls sack.  I'd rather screw Sarah Jessica Parker  than play Aion again.

Come on, Aion isn't worse than bestiality.

ROFL!

A man or "gamer" should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.

• WhiskeydustWhiskeydust Member UncommonPosts: 79
    Lmao. Transvestite Donkey Witch
  • MMO_DoubterMMO_Doubter Member Posts: 5,056

Originally posted by SweetZoid

Originally posted by Sainthood

Sorry Walmart? we dont have that in sweden.

You know what is strange? We don't have IKEA here in eastern Canada. That surprised me when found that out. I'm in the market for a couch I can disassemble when I move.

"" Voice acting isn't an RPG element....it's just a production value." - grumpymel2

• MMO_DoubterMMO_Doubter Member Posts: 5,056

Originally posted by Brif

Originally posted by elusivex

Save your money the game blows balls sack.  I'd rather screw Sarah Jessica Parker  than play Aion again.

Come on, Aion isn't worse than bestiality.

I'd ride that pony.

"" Voice acting isn't an RPG element....it's just a production value." - grumpymel2

• koira1koira1 Member UncommonPosts: 264

Ok :) I found this site  http://www.offgamers.com/aion-the-tower-of-eternity/aion-online-eu/aion-cd-key-c-4000-4422-4423.ogm?gclid=CPqeqsL-3aECFQosDgodfGIxdw   its pretty cheap and they send the keys to my email... but can i trust them?

Zoid, i wouldnt trust a site that made my virus scanner scream at me. or a site that sells gold aswell.. try checking CDon.com if i remember correctly they have also a branch in sweden and they are pretty cheap and reliable, they should have digital purchase that they send you the CD key in mail. i have used their services many times and havent been disappointed

Originally posted by koira1

Zoid, i wouldnt trust a site that made my virus scanner scream at me. or a site that sells gold aswell.. try checking CDon.com if i remember correctly they have also a branch in sweden and they are pretty cheap and reliable, they should have digital purchase that they send you the CD key in mail. i have used their services many times and havent been disappointed

I know but im 17 and need to be 18 to make an account and i get it much cheaper because im a member of www.Aiononlinesverige.se. Ill ask my dad or mom :)

• koira1koira1 Member UncommonPosts: 264

well you can always lie about your age.. but i wouldnt trust a gold byer/seller site with your CD key as it can be used to technically to steal your account later if they have your information and cd key. so just buy it from a legit site or just walk to a store and buy it.

edit: Few more SEK sure adds to your security.. :D