Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

J2Design - Website designer for guilds of all kinds

J2designJ2design Member Posts: 2

Hello MMORPGers

My name is Derek Gough and I work for a company named J2design. My company has granted me permission to post online sending out the offer to any guilds/groups/whatever about websites. We are a professional web design company and I personally have a passion for video games of all kinds and I would like to extend the offer for us to build your guild/clans website. We operate through Paypal and don't worry, this isn't a scam, PayPal doesn't support scams and i've been scammed before, it sucks. For further proof our companies website is www.j2designs.ca. But i'd advise not using the companies E-mail address because i'm running this operation solo, but I will check the companies E-mail just in case.

I'm offering to create an entire website for you and your guild/clan, depending on the size of the project, for 50-100 Dollars, paid through PayPal. I can do a flash website, or simple HTML. (I find simple HTML websites work better for these kinds of sites.). I can include an application page that sends applications to an e-mail of your choice, a roster page, custom graphics, logos, I don't know how to code a forum, but I can set up a free one for you and link it from your website.

All you need to provide is your own hosting company (I suggest something like bigdaddy.com), and the content you want on your website (text).

If this interests you, I welcome you to send me an e-mail at [email protected] or you can use the companies e-mail if you absolutely must (they're both spam protected so don't bother trying to spam it)

If this interests you, I welcome you to send me an e-mail at [email protected] or you can use the companies e-mail if you absolutely must (they're both spam protected so don't bother trying to spam it)Hello MMORPGers

My name is Derek Gough and I work for a company named J2design. My company has granted me permission to post online sending out the offer to any guilds/groups/whatever about websites. We are a professional web design company and I personally have a passion for video games of all kinds and I would like to extend the offer for us to build your guild/clans website. We operate through Paypal and don't worry, this isn't a scam, PayPal doesn't support scams and i've been scammed before, it sucks. For further proof our companies website is www.j2designs.ca. But i'd advise not using the companies E-mail address because i'm running this operation solo, but I will check the companies E-mail just in case.

I'm offering to create an entire website for you and your guild/clan, depending on the size of the project, for 50-100 Dollars, paid through PayPal. I can do a flash website, or simple HTML. (I find simple HTML websites work better for these kinds of sites.). I can include an application page that sends applications to an e-mail of your choice, a roster page, custom graphics, logos, I don't know how to code a forum, but I can set up a free one for you and link it from your website.

All you need to provide is your own hosting company (I suggest something like bigdaddy.com), and the content you want on your website (text).

If this interests you, I welcome you to send me an e-mail at [email protected] or you can use the companies e-mail if you absolutely must (they're both spam protected so don't bother trying to spam it)Hello MMORPGers

If this interests you, I welcome you to send me an e-mail at [email protected] or you can use the companies e-mail if you absolutely must (they're both spam protected so don't bother trying to spam it)