Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character transfer question.

levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

Hey all.

I am one of those people who played in beta and months past launch. I have an 80 HoX I leveled up on a PvP server as well as a few other characters. I am willing to give the game another shot because of what people have said about the game polishing up a bit and having more content.

My real life friends are on a PvE server and all of the people I knew who played on my current  PvP server are gone. I read under acct management that you can transfer characters but didn't see information about restrictions regarding a move from one server type to another. I assume there aren't any but wanted to double check.

Can I transfer a PvP server character to a PvE server?

Thanks in advance.

Lev

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

Comments

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,137

Originally posted by levsix

Hey all.

I am one of those people who played in beta and months past launch. I have an 80 HoX I leveled up on a PvP server as well as a few other characters. I am willing to give the game another shot because of what people have said about the game polishing up a bit and having more content.

My real life friends are on a PvE server and all of the people I knew who played on my current  PvP server are gone. I read under acct management that you can transfer characters but didn't see information about restrictions regarding a move from one server type to another. I assume there aren't any but wanted to double check.

Can I transfer a PvP server character to a PvE server?

Thanks in advance.

Lev

Hey there, there are no restrictions you can Xfer from a PvP server to a PvE one, as PvP still happens on PvE servers just not in all the same places :)

Btw the T4 Hox Armor looks great :)

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

Thanks, Avery. 

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com